4.2 5 0 51 51 1. Moisturizing Vitamin Complex - with vitamin E & B5 to hydrate your skin and clean deeply without drying. 2. Clean Rinsing Formula - with rich creamy lather that rinses clean and leaves skin feeling fresh.

17-09-2017
I have not tried this product but I have a 21 year old son,Cole, living at home who would love to try it especially the extra moisturizing kind!! That would be totally fabulous and we would love to give you our honest review after he has used it for a few days. Please let us know if you would like us to try this product for you as we would be most willing. Thank-you.
13-09-2017
j'aimerais tester ce produit et pouvoir donner mon avis.
05-07-2017
We have not had this product in our home yet , but it sounds great for moisturizing you in the shower and would love a chance to try this product for the men in my life please.
05-07-2017
I would love to try this body wash!!I'm in search of a new one:)
12-06-2017
My husband 💘 liquid dial body wash, but have never tried this one before. I would like a sample. Thank you
12-06-2017
My Dad would like to try this he like the hair & body wash so he should like this & his skin is dry a lot
26-05-2017
Got a few men in the house who sweat a little. Please send me some. Coupons as well Thanks.
03-05-2017
I have not tried this but I have bought it for my son who is in a wheelchair after a moose v car accident and now stays at an extended care centre. He seems to enjoy it when showing and as his skin is dry the moisture is a plus.
04-03-2017
New Dial for men maximum moisture would love to use but cannot find.
03-03-2017
I have men in my life that would love to try the dial for men maximum moisture body wash. Please consider.
03-03-2017
My son would like to try this, do you have any samples you could send?
02-03-2017
I need to try this first.. Could you send samples please
22-02-2017
this products adds moisture to your skin which lasts for hours. also has a slight smell of clean, great product
06-02-2017
my boys, who are now young men, absolutely love Dove for men, they previously bought the regular Dove body wash, and are thrilled it now comes is a formula for men
04-02-2017
My husband would like to try this product please send me a sample