4.6 5 0 103 103 Give your skin a nourishing drink with this creamy wash enriched with soy and almond extracts.

05-09-2019
Worth trying !!
If you want your skin to feel like it drank it’s morning coffee then this is the answer !! It wakes up mind , body and soul 👍
09-07-2019
Great scent!
Love the smell of this body wash while in the shower! Not overpowering after rinsing & drying off. Just clean soft skin, & a hint of scent. I was super lucky to find this at my local dollar store, so went back for more!
15-04-2019
So Hydrating!
I love & adore this body wash. Not only does it leave me squeaky clean it leaves my skin smelling amazing and very hereditary. The formula is packed full of moisturizer and leaves my skin so soft & smooth.
07-03-2019
Cheaper
I very much like this product. It's my back up body wash after Dove. It's cheaper then the dove body wash but has a great sent and great value
03-02-2019
J adore
J adore ce gel douche. La texture du savon ainsi que son odeur est tres agréable. L odeur reste longtemps sur la peau aprés la douche
30-01-2019
Lovely smell
Loved this body soap the smell is so lovely and the texture is thick and creamy which creates wonderful aromatized lather and it’s leaves your skin smelling amazingly sweet and of course baby soft
08-01-2019
Body wash
Dial Healthy Moisture Soy & Almond Milk Body Wash Is very refreshing. I love the way it cleans and smells.
11-11-2018
Smells Nice
This soap has a nice scent to it. It stays on your skin to give you that fresh scent all day. I found it moisturizing and my skin was very soft using it.
14-09-2018
creamy
I have tried this before. Its nice and creamy and it cleans you good
12-09-2018
soft and silky skin
From the moment I opened the lid the smell was subtle but sweet, I knew this was going to be a great product. The silky smooth soap flowed out, the lather it created was rich and thick. It got rid of my daily grime and left my skin feeling moisturized. Even after I dried off I could still smell the light fragrance and my skin felt smooth and silky. This is a must in my daily shower routine
12-09-2018
Great smell
This soaps up really good and smells great! Have even used it for a quick bubble bath for the kids ☺
31-08-2018
Douceur de la peau
Ce nettoyant corporel de Dial aux amandes laisse la peau douce et la fragrance est incroyable. D'ailleurs, les nettoyants Dial ont tous une odeur plaisante. Celui-ci nourrit la peau sans l'irriter. Je l'aime beaucoup et l’achèterai de nouveau.
06-08-2018
This does not dry out my skin. It leaves my skin healthier and soft.
04-07-2018
I love this body wash! Definitely one of my favourites!!
10-06-2018
Feels great after the shower. I loved the smell. I would buy this product again.