Diet Coke Feisty Cherry

3.6 5 0 180 180 With Diet Coke naturally flavored feisty cherry there's a whole flavor adventure waiting for you.
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry

09-06-2021
Tasted like medicine
We tried the Diet Coke Feisty Cherry flavor and it was not good. It reminded me of cherry medicine and unfortunately, nobody touched the other cans. I do like the size of it but that's about it.
05-06-2021
Cherry coke
I like it...it’s refreshing drink for a afternoon break.
17-05-2021
Very good
this coke is better than the normal deit cokes i love how it tasted like cherry too
04-05-2021
Fake taste
I love diet coke but this just isn't very good. Tastes very artificial
19-04-2021
Carbinated Cough medicine
So gross... its probably just me but brought be back to being sick as a kid and that Nasty cough syrup taste only carbonated so it felt as if it was gonna come thru my nose
04-04-2021
Diet Coke
Love Diet cherry coke, the feisty wasn't much different but still great taste.
31-03-2021
Good
It taste good definitely better with some ice in a nice cold glass
30-03-2021
Tasty
We recently tried this in our household and it was a big hit with everyone. It doesn't taste too artificial and has a very smooth, cherry flavour. Would repurchase and recommend.
25-03-2021
Diet coke
Omg the aftertaste in my mouth was horrible. It was a bitter...dry feeling like I had just eaten aspartame. Sorry not a fan of this at all!
22-03-2021
Great diet/ no cal beverage
I LOVE cherry coke but always prefer a sugar free alternative. This is like the classic cherry coke with a nice kick. Definitely would recommend. I love the size of the can too, I find it hard to finish a full sized can sometimes so these are perfect
21-03-2021
Feisty must mean chili pepper?
A friend gave me a partial case of this to try. She really likes it and wanted to share with me. The first can I had tasted good, but I was worried that I had some sort of reaction to it because my throat felt kind of weird. After much searching online, I discovered that there is a bit of chili in this pop. I assume that is where the 'feisty' part comes from. Once I knew what was going on, I enjoyed the rest of the case. My local Dollar Tree sells individual bottles of this flavour and I often grab one when I am there as a little shopping treat.
17-03-2021
Tastes like medicine
I drink a lot of Coca Cola products and decided to give this a try hoping it would be as good as cherry coke but this just tasted like the cherry medicine you get as a child. won't be buying again.
16-03-2021
Didn't care for this new product!
I generally drink only Coca Cola products so I decided to try this new product! Unfortunately I did not care for the taste of it...too much of a different taste than I am used too...I guess I will stick to the regular coke products!
11-03-2021
Fizzy medicine
NO. Just no. The cherry flavour used in this combined with sweetener is your childhood cherry medicine nightmares being relived. And this is coming from a diehard Coca-Cola fan. Perhaps a fix would be cane sugar and a maraschino cherry flavour not this junk.
11-03-2021
Yuk.
I think I have yet to find any beverage that is flavored with "cherry" to taste like medicine. This didn't disappoint, meds..yuk.