3.7 5 0 114 114 With Diet Coke naturally flavored feisty cherry there's a whole flavor adventure waiting for you.
Diet Coke Feisty Cherry

14-04-2020
Love
This is my favourite pop. The can is the perfect size. Easy to store and doesn’t take as much space as regular cans. The taste is popping. It leaves a bit of a fizzle on your tongue. Love the cherry 🍒 flavour.
25-03-2020
Cherry is always good!
I really like the regular cherry coke so I thought I would try this one too. Unfortunatly, it was not as good. It still has a delicous cherry flavour but something about the diet part makes it a bit bland.
14-03-2020
Terrible
Le mélange des saveurs ne m'a aucunement plu. Le goût est carrément déplaisant et la cerise n'est pas reconnaissable.
11-03-2020
Soo good!
Great flavour! only complaint is the can size is to small!
02-03-2020
Nope missed it diet coke
Could have done better considering the strawberry mango and blue berry diet cokes are amazing cherry which I would normally really like you fell short And it s not a winner for me I remmomend mango or the blueberry Avis of the strawberry for great compliments and tastes but cherry was nothing special could have been way better disappointing
23-02-2020
Cherry wow
I really liked the cherry taste it was probably the best Diet Coke that I tasted
18-02-2020
Feisty cherry...
I usually drink diet soda and purchased this as a little treat/something different. The flavour is interesting, kind of tart and oddly, a little spicy. For me I would’ve preferred a little bit of a sweeter taste and still prefer the more classic cherry flavour. I wouldn’t purchase this, but I am interested in trying some of the other flavours in this line.
01-02-2020
Not crazy about
I love regular cherry coke and when I saw diet cherry I had to try it. Big disappointment . It really taste artificial and has a funny aftertaste, but maybe its just me.
16-01-2020
Old School Cherry Cola
So good - that aftertaste we love from diet and the cherry is really good.
12-01-2020
A refreshing Tate to a favourite
Love my Diet Coke , I’m a diabetic and once I saw that coke had this flavour I had to get it. It’s refreshing for the summer with a twist of lime . Also during the holidays celebrating with friends and family
11-12-2019
Refreshing
This is a great refreshing cold treat. The taste is satisfying. The only downfall is it's quite expensive and the cans are small.
23-11-2019
Feisty & Fantastic!
I loved this! It was exactly what I was hoping for! It had this fantastic tart cherry flavour rather than tasting like soda with Popsicle flavours in it!
15-11-2019
Pas pour tout le monde
Personnellement je n'ai vraiment pas aimé le goût de ce produit.
08-11-2019
Review of Feisty Diet Cherry Coke
Cherry cola is my favourite soft drink flavour. I wanted to try this for that reason alone. Then friend tried it and described it as "oddly spicy." Well, then I HAD to try it, to see what he was talking about. I finally found it in the grocery store one day. My friend was correct, there was a tonne of some spice (cinnamon, maybe?) in this drink. I was glad I had bought only one bottle and hadn't saddled myself with an entire case (or half case) of the stuff. I was not a fan and will just stick with my regular cherry cola, thank you very much
23-10-2019
Not a fan
I'm a true diehard regular coke fan but I decided to give this a try. It was meh. First off I think they should make regular flavours, don't know why they picked diet. I wouldn't purchase again.