4.7 5 0 216 216 Dove Advanced Care Invisible Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant Sheer Fresh provides 48 hours of antiperspirant wetness & odour protection.

10-09-2019
Jaime
Je me sert de se désodorisant depuis un certain temp Fai ma journée
05-09-2019
love that it is very fresh and lightly scented
I haven't been much of an avid deodorant user until recently as I haven't been much of the sweating type until recently and often found the fragrance of many deodorants on the market to be too fragranced! I was pleased this one was only lightly fragranced with a hint of cucumber and smelled very fresh. I was a bit wary of the 48hour claim, but to my surprise, it held up quite well on a hot summer's day!
03-09-2019
Really does dry clear
I have actually switched to this product as my main deodorant. It sweat a lot even when it's not too hot but I was able to wear sleeveless shirts and tanks because of it. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something that you can wear with you lbd or tanks.
05-08-2019
THE BEST
This is the best women's deodorant out there wouldn't switch if you paid me
03-07-2019
Really invisible
Most deodorants, or antiperspirants, leave nasty stains on your clothing. Especially if you tend to perspire slightly. However this new Dove antiperspirant is the best I've ever tried. It's truly invisible. No stains ever found. I've been using regular Dove deodorant and antiperspirant for a number of years. Not going back to the regular stuff. Will only use the invisible. Really good stuff.
06-06-2019
Pas assez fort pour moi
J'ai essayé mais ne tient pas assez longtemps pour moi. Donc n'est pas bon pour toute les femmes.
05-06-2019
Not bad
Have used this product in the past, as it's dove, always has great smells. Not even surprised by that! To call it invisible though.... I wouldn't. I did find it leaves a bit of residue but it does do its job and keeps them BO smell at bay !
31-05-2019
so bomb
used this for years, baby powder scent is my fave.
14-05-2019
Great Antiperspirant
I have purchased Dove deodorant/antiperspirant multiple times, and never had a bad experience with it. I'm one of those unlucky people who sweat pretty much all the time, and if it wasn't for this product I would probably have unpleasant odor quite often. I really enjoy the scent which is not overpowering at all. It doesn't leave white marks on my clothes nor leave yellow ish stain. I enjoy long lasting effect and it also makes me sweat less.
05-05-2019
Dependable
I thought I would give this a try when I found it on sale. I'm really glad I did. It works so well that I buy it all the time now. It goes on easily and has good coverage. It also lasts a long time - 48 hours!
10-04-2019
Great how it smooth it goes on and works all day at work then through the workouts
01-04-2019
Love love
This is the only deodorant I will buy from now on! Doesn’t hurt my skin and keeps the smell a away! No streaks on any clothing love it!
01-04-2019
I love it but..
I do love this product but I found by the time I was almost finished I noticed it started smelling stronger when I wore it. Not sure why this was but I found myself more sensitive to the smell and found it too strong by the time I used it all up.
16-03-2019
Wonderful
I will only use dove deodorant. It’s not sticky and lasts a long time. The smell is not overwhelming
26-02-2019
Works!
I wear a lot of dark clothing and was very impressed that this didn’t leave any marks, and that it worked all day.