4.7 5 0 156 156 Dove Advanced Care Invisible Stick Antiperspirant Deodorant Sheer Fresh provides 48 hours of antiperspirant wetness & odour protection.
Dove Advance Care Invisible Sheer Fresh Stick Antiperspirant

17-11-2020
5 star product
I love dove advanced care.I love the scent shea butter.I have body cream scent to match.
06-11-2020
Doesn’t leave stain
I have used multiple deodorants and almost all of the leave white marks on black or coloured clothing but this one didn’t also has a light scent and I have been buying it ever since works well with Sensative skin too
15-10-2020
No reaction!
Loved this product and am a repeat buyer. I found that it goes on smooth and my sensitive skin has no reaction. It also doesn’t leave any residual on your skin. Great odour control!
17-09-2020
Très bon produit
Je l’adore Ne fait pas de traces sur les vêtements et tiens longtemps même dans les pires journées d’été. Parfait pour les peau sensible
16-09-2020
Magical deodorant
This Dove deodorant has a very good fragrance . It always left my underarms feeling soft and refreshed. It eliminated any odours throughout my typically busy day which includes exercising. I will continue to purchase this highly recommended deodorant!
28-05-2020
Awesome Antiperspirant
I love this antiperspirant. It goes on clear, smells great and keeps my armpits smelling good for many hours. I even use this antiperspirant when I am working out and it keeps me feeling fresh.
22-05-2020
Invisibly protective and fresh!
Dove has always been my favourite deodorant to use. They always smell fresh, crisp and clean. I apply it in the morning and I smell so fresh all day long. I love the fact that it applies clear so that there aren't any white marks.
29-02-2020
Amazing Results
I love the packaging, it seems to ergonomically fit into my hand perfectly. The scent is so light and fresh and the scent is revive lemon verbena pomegranate. Goes so well together! It worked really well for me and my pits. My underarms skin is soft and has no bumps or any irritation whatsoever. No white marks on my clothes either! It held me over for 48H as I took a day off from showering and no BO! Very pleased with this! The only thing is I wish there was no aluminum.
25-01-2020
My go to
Dove is my go to! Very gentle on your skin (so much so that you can apply right after shaving) and does it’s job! Love dove it’s the only brand I use!
22-01-2020
Great deodorant
Dove deodorant has been my favorite for years now, it's great if you have sensitive skin. Dove product are also hydrating. I have used other deodorant over the years and I always go back to Dove.
07-01-2020
Best one
This so far has been the best deodorant i've used on my sensitive skin. It does not bother me after wearing it all day, and does not leave a residue feeling when washing it off in the shower. Great scent, and no white marks
10-09-2019
Jaime
Je me sert de se désodorisant depuis un certain temp Fai ma journée
05-09-2019
love that it is very fresh and lightly scented
I haven't been much of an avid deodorant user until recently as I haven't been much of the sweating type until recently and often found the fragrance of many deodorants on the market to be too fragranced! I was pleased this one was only lightly fragranced with a hint of cucumber and smelled very fresh. I was a bit wary of the 48hour claim, but to my surprise, it held up quite well on a hot summer's day!
03-09-2019
Really does dry clear
I have actually switched to this product as my main deodorant. It sweat a lot even when it's not too hot but I was able to wear sleeveless shirts and tanks because of it. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for something that you can wear with you lbd or tanks.
05-08-2019
THE BEST
This is the best women's deodorant out there wouldn't switch if you paid me