Dove Advanced Hair Series

4.4 5 0 118 118 Pure care, dry oil for dull, dry hair. With delicate oils, nourishes for sublime silkiness. Non greasy conditioner.
Dove Advanced Hair Series

21-03-2021
Wonderful
Dove does it again. I like this series of hair products. So soft and clean and smells great.
19-03-2021
Tried and True
I love that Dove came out with a shampoo, we have always had their soap in our linen closet. The shampoo works well after swimming, and it does its job in the conditioning as well as being reasonably priced.
31-01-2021
Absolutely best for my hair
This product line rivals the best salon products for my hair. I have dry, damaged long hair and this conditioner leaves it smooth, silky and smelling amazing. My biggest issue is it is unavailable in my small town so I buy multiples if I see it at Walmart while out of town. I recently noticed it for sale also on Amazon.
16-10-2020
Works
This is a good conditioner that leaves hair soft and smooth.
17-08-2018
This is an amazing product, it makes my hair feel smooth and smell good.
06-08-2018
Left my hair really soft and nice. The Pure Care Dry Oil line has a really lovely smell to it that makes me want to use it again and again. My partner also loves the smell, which makes me feel great and I get a lot of hair sniffs out of it!
23-07-2018
I love this product. My hair is shiny and clean. But I noticed if you use it for long time, it might make your hair little oily. So controlled amount of use is the best..
13-07-2018
It was a little heavy for my hair but i liked how soft it made.my hair!
11-07-2018
Have dry skin after i had my baby this helps to mosturize my skin
07-06-2018
I Felt like this product got my hair really clean but I do find that it is a bit drying
06-06-2018
Love this new hair products of Dove. i didn't like the old Dove hair products, but Advance series is better.
01-06-2018
This shampoo is super soft I love the Dove products
13-01-2018
My favorite hair products right now! My hair was manageable but soft, frizz was tamed and by the end of the day my hair was still bouncy and not flat and greasy looking. I feel it also helped with my damaged hair with much needed hydration. I recommend trying it for yourself. I know I'll be purchasing again ❤
09-12-2017
Makes your hair truly smooth and silky. Big noticeable difference after one use.
05-12-2017
it leaves my hair soft, easy to comb out and reduces dryness. Added bonus have had compliments on the nice smell.