4.5 5 0 207 207 With ¼ moisturizers, for superior underarm care that you can rely on.
Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant

02-12-2020
Fabulous Product, stays dry, and removes in the shower
Love that this deodorant doesn’t stain clothes or darkens my armpits. Comes off in the shower. Works really well during the day and after workouts. A must purchase.
10-11-2020
Love
One of, if not the best, deodorants out there. This spray lasts, scent and product longevity. I always smell great, into the next day while wearing this and definitely doesn’t have me breaking a sweat at any point!
06-11-2020
It's ok
I like this product. Only thing is that it leaves whiye residue on my black shirts.
06-11-2020
Awesome
I can't get enough of this. Its really working for me. I have tried every kind out there
03-11-2020
Great light spray love how great it smells No residue left over We bought our 10 year old this as her first starter feminine hygiene spray she loves it just as much as mommy does
27-10-2020
Dove and love
Dove ne m'ont jamais déçu avec leur produit et en pré une fois satisfaite avec ce produit. Me tiens au sec toute la journée. L’odeur est juste wow . J’ai vraiment été surprise de se produit car cela était la première fois que je m’en procurait. Je le recommande fortement.
27-10-2020
Perfection in a can
This is my absolute favourite ever. I just love that I can spray it directly on my clothes for extra protection and it doesn’t leave any white marks on my clothes. It’s amazing. It also smells so fresh and clean. I love it.
22-10-2020
go to
best deodorant i’ve ever tried, the spray is super useful and doesn’t get on clothing like normal stick deodorants do. it smells great too and you stay smelling good. it’s also quite slim so it slides easily into any bags for to go
15-10-2020
Works great
Really keeps your armpits dry for at least a few hours! Smell is nice in my opinion not too overpowering. Doesn’t give you that wear dry or sticky feeling some other brands do.
15-10-2020
My go to
I adore this antiperspirant because it works so well. Leaves underarm skin soft and smooth while not transferring onto clothes. Comes in a variety of lovely scents as well.
14-10-2020
My fav
This Dove dry spray is my absolute favourite! Since the first time I’ve used it, I have never gone back to using any others
14-10-2020
clean and refreshing
Very convenient antiperspirant spray. Evenly sprays and leaves it feeling cool. Very fresh scent that lasts
05-10-2020
Love this deo!
I think this is one of the best deo to have in your wardrobe. It goes a really long way and doesnt leave any stain.
04-10-2020
BEST DEODORANT EVER!
I'd give this spray deodorant 10 out of 5 stars if I could. It smells great, it works great, and it doesn't get all over your clothes!!! And it lasts FOREVER!
08-07-2020
Great scent
It smells very good and it also dries very fast. I use that every day.