4.5 5 0 143 143 With ¼ moisturizers, for superior underarm care that you can rely on.
Dove Beauty Finish Dry Spray Antiperspirant

15-10-2020
Works great
Really keeps your armpits dry for at least a few hours! Smell is nice in my opinion not too overpowering. Doesn’t give you that wear dry or sticky feeling some other brands do.
15-10-2020
My go to
I adore this antiperspirant because it works so well. Leaves underarm skin soft and smooth while not transferring onto clothes. Comes in a variety of lovely scents as well.
14-10-2020
My fav
This Dove dry spray is my absolute favourite! Since the first time I’ve used it, I have never gone back to using any others
14-10-2020
clean and refreshing
Very convenient antiperspirant spray. Evenly sprays and leaves it feeling cool. Very fresh scent that lasts
05-10-2020
Love this deo!
I think this is one of the best deo to have in your wardrobe. It goes a really long way and doesnt leave any stain.
04-10-2020
BEST DEODORANT EVER!
I'd give this spray deodorant 10 out of 5 stars if I could. It smells great, it works great, and it doesn't get all over your clothes!!! And it lasts FOREVER!
08-07-2020
Great scent
It smells very good and it also dries very fast. I use that every day.
22-03-2020
Dove Dry Spray
I love Dove and all of Dove's products but was a little sad cuz this could have been such a great product. But personally for me, I find that this spray isn't really long-lasting at all. PROS: -Smells good. -Cheap price. -Refreshing. It's not for me, but I would recommend this for others.
11-03-2020
Doux pour la peau
Ce déodorant sèche rapidement et ne laisse pas de marque sur les vêtements. Son odeur, tout en subtilité, est divine. J'apprécie son côté pratique et son efficacité. Ce n'est cependant pas le produit le plus écologique.
10-03-2020
dry
i found this to dry out my under arms used it couple times then never again
18-02-2020
Would recommend
I have tried a few of the Dove Drysprays and liked all of them. They don't stain my dark clothes or leave any residue. I only wish they lasted longer. I find that I had to spray two or more times to get the best benefit.
05-12-2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE
This is the best deodorant out there. I love the spray on and it dries immediately. It lasts for 24 hours no problem and smells amazing! At this rate I will never switch again.
16-10-2019
Good Dove product!
It is a great antiperspirant, keeps me fresh the entire day. The only thing I didn’t like was the super strong scent. It is way too much!! Anytime I lift my arm I can smell the strong scent. If you can’t stand strong scents stay away from it.
27-09-2019
j'aime beaucoup
j'aime vraiment beaucoup, senteur et rafraichissant
06-09-2019
Convenient and it works
This is definitely convenient and great for freshening up on the go, or when you only need a light amount of protection. The only advice I would have is to apply it in a different room from where you are getting ready, because the spray lingers a bit.