4.5 5 0 66 66 Dove Complete Fortification Shampoo is a daily shampoo, which helps to boost the strength and resilience of your hair with each use.
Dove Hair Complete Fortification Shampoo

16-10-2020
No not for me
Every time i use it it jus made my scalp worse and itchy.yes did Make my hair shiny but not my scalp
11-06-2020
Clean and controlled
I have frizzy hair and after using this product it was less frizzy and felt very smooth and clean. It also smells amazing!
10-06-2020
Soft Hair
My hair is very frizzy and would not cooperate with me. After using this product, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my hair felt like after just one use. It also smells great. 10/10 would recommend.
31-05-2020
Complete nurishment
Hi , I was struggling with hair fall and hair dryness. Dove not only nourishes my hair but also gives softness and cures the damages due to day to day blow dry. I loved it and would recommend for all those suffering from especially hair dryness.
10-04-2020
Dove hair care
I have tried this product recently and have very brittle and easily breakable hair and this product help fortify my hair and the overal feel of it after a good shampoo. I would recommend this product
06-04-2020
Soft and Clean Hair
Saw this recently on the shelf and decided to try it out. It leaves your hair feeling soft and clean. I've switched to Dove shampoos since trying them out.
03-06-2019
This shampoo lives my hair soft and manageable. My girls love this product and love how smooth their hair is.
07-03-2019
Very great
This works like magic for my kinky hair. I can’t do with it.
22-01-2019
LOVE LOVE LOVE
I bought this when it was on sale and I have loved it. I am able to comb my hair with no tangles at all. I use Dove only now. it makes my hair smell great and I love not having to pull hair out when combing my hair.
13-01-2019
Dove shampoo
Dove Hair Complete Fortification Shampoo. Is another great product from dove. My hair is so dry it it helped alot. Deffinetly easier to brush out after shower as well. Smelled noce too.
22-11-2018
Good product
I thought my hair felt lighter right after using it and it left no residue I think the smell is awesome and I will be buying this shampoo again.
26-10-2018
Product made my hair feel like I had just left the salon eveytime I used it, I have looked for it in the store near my house but can never find it definitely my all time favorite dove shampoo
11-10-2018
My daughter and I love dove shampoo the best. We love how clean our hair feels
27-09-2018
Great shampoo
Love using dove shampoo. It leaves my hair soft and clean. It's also very affordable, especially during sales.
09-09-2018
Nice Shampoo
This shampoo smells very nice. It does moisturize your hair and doesn't leave them feeling dry. My only problem is that sometimes if you excessive oil in your hair, it may not wash it out properly unless if you rinse your hair out like after a few times. But overall pretty good shampoo!