Dove Hair Complete Fortification Shampoo

4.4 5 0 78 78 Dove Complete Fortification Shampoo is a daily shampoo, which helps to boost the strength and resilience of your hair with each use.
Dove Hair Complete Fortification Shampoo

16-09-2021
J'adore
J'en achète assez souvent,Bonne odeur il laisse les cheveux soyeux,j'ai le nutritive mais toujours avec DOVE
29-08-2021
bonne odeur
Tres bon shampoing avec une bonne odeur et donne de la force a notre cheveux.
27-07-2021
Correct
I like it, but didn’t work for my hair. Leave like a film on.
24-07-2021
J’adore les produits dove.
J’aime le savon pour le corps il laisse une belle odeur parfumé sur le corps. J’utilise aussi le shampooing et le revitalisant. Mon conjoint c’est le dove men care. J’ai une grosse réserve , j’achète en spécial avec coupons rabais.
24-07-2021
Bien, mais l'odeur est très prononcé!
Personellement, j'aime que les produits que j'utilise ne laisse qu'une mince odeur suite à son utilisation. Ce shampoing a une belle texture, lave bien les cheveux, mousse bien, mais je trouvais l'odeur trop prononcé!
19-07-2021
Leaves hair flat
I just couldn't get the body I'm used to after using this shampoo
24-06-2021
Pretty good
This shampoo is overall a great one. It makes your hair soft and shiny but it takes multiple hair washes before the difference can be seen (before-after).
17-06-2021
dreamy!
Smelt delicious and was a nice creamy consistency.
15-06-2021
Love the smell
Hair smelling divine and super soft !! I recommend it
27-05-2021
Dove hair care
Dove is one of our go to products in our shower. The dove shampoo leaves hair feeling soft, smooth and light. I would recommend this product for family use.
16-03-2021
Amazing product scents very well. Worth buying for
05-02-2021
Love Dove!
Dove shampoos always have amazing scents, and the scent always lingers for some time after hair is dried! The prices on the amount of shampoo you get is very reasonable! Definitely recommend
16-10-2020
No not for me
Every time i use it it jus made my scalp worse and itchy.yes did Make my hair shiny but not my scalp
11-06-2020
Clean and controlled
I have frizzy hair and after using this product it was less frizzy and felt very smooth and clean. It also smells amazing!
10-06-2020
Soft Hair
My hair is very frizzy and would not cooperate with me. After using this product, I was amazed at how soft and smooth my hair felt like after just one use. It also smells great. 10/10 would recommend.