4.5 5 0 62 62 400 mL Aqua impact ocean minerals.
Dove Men Body and Face Wash

04-01-2020
Husband loves it so I tried it too
Great product. Smells good and not too overpowering in a closed and steamed bathroom. Husband uses it everyday. I've used it when I ran out of soap so I didn't have to get out of the shower. Does the job and not drying.
22-09-2019
Decent
My husband has used this product a few times. I wouldn’t say it’s my favourite but it works just fine. He feels clean after and the price point is about averages I find the smell is fine as well.
29-08-2019
Smells so good!
I'm a girl and I love this body wash. The smell is amazing, it is strong but not overwhelming. It feels very nice on the skin and has an exfoliating effect on the skin. My new favourite body wash!
29-06-2019
Dove mens care body and face
My husband has used this product and liked it. Some products give him a rash, however this one doesn’t. We will buy again.
22-01-2019
body wash
Doves men body and face wash comes in some great scents, rinses off well and doesn't leave a filmy residue.
13-01-2019
Dove mens
Another great product from dove smell was nice seemed to clean well and its a 2 in 1 which is a plus.
09-10-2018
Love it, would buy again
I like alternately this body wash with another one of my favorites. It leaves my skin feeling soft and the scent is gentle and not too overpowering.
05-01-2017
My husband just raves about it. I love the smell when he uses it.
09-12-2016
ive been buying this since it came out. i love it and will definitely buy more.
21-11-2016
This is th only body wash or shampoo mi son will use! I love that it's not too strong of a scent too! And it cleans very well!
08-09-2016
I have tried this product and is very good and economical.
11-06-2016
hubby tried this and really loved the great smell and how it made his hair so soft, as hes really always busy this product covers the whole body and is easy and fast to use, thank you for helping him save time for he has more time with me
09-06-2016
My husband has tried this and he liked it. His skin was soft to the touch n he smelled so good .. A ++
08-06-2016
I have tried this when I run out of shampoo or body wash. Its my mans favorite to use as its fast and convenient. Not to mention the smell is great!
08-06-2016
Hubby likes this product, and he smells fabulous after a shower.