4.5 5 0 133 133 Non-irritant antiperspirant. 48 hours of powerful protection.

22-05-2019
Finally a deoderant that works!
My husband is super picky when it comes to deodorants! He loves this one and refuses to stray! Thank you!
09-01-2019
Staying fresh
Smells amazing and works very well all day long. Doesnt irritate my sons skin, and is one of the better brands that work the best for the price. It's very affordable and a brand that I trust to keep him smelling fresh.
05-12-2017
I don’t use this but my boyfriend does and it’s amazing. I love the smell and it says all day!!!!! Even after the gym! It’s like I want to smell ur man!
03-11-2017
This is the only product my husband will use and believe me it works, he works hard and there is never an odour there, When he applies it after his shower he smells great, He is usually sensitive to all products but he is ok using this one
23-05-2017
Like all Dove products, the quality is there. The packaging is minimal and the product stays on well enough. I prefer to use this in winter as in the summer I find it lessens in effect.
05-05-2017
Hubby has had bad experience getting rashes from other brands of anti-perspirants. This is product smells lovely, keeps him smelling fresh and doesn't cause any irritation on his sensitive skin. It is a great product and I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin!
25-01-2017
My boyfriend wont use any other anti-perspirant, other ones have given his a rash in the past. Smells great and really lasts. available everywhere which is really convenient!
05-01-2017
My husband loves this product. He does not want to use anything else.
20-11-2016
I buy this for my husband and he likes it and smells good.
03-11-2016
Bought this for one of my teenagers! He like the smell and I liked that he didn't stink at the end of the day! (lol) I always use Dove products and will continue to
03-11-2016
My husband tried this and said it's great! Will be buying again.
02-11-2016
My husband loves these! I think they smell amazing too. They're very gentle on the skin, important for active people.
02-11-2016
My husbands new favorite brand. Says that it smells fresh, great price and works. He had a brand he used for years....I can't believe he has switched!
17-10-2016
I've had to use this product when I've run out of my own antiperspirant and it worked really well! My boyfriend buys it every time.
06-10-2016
My husband likes this product. Works well and is a great scent.