4.6 5 0 79 79 Unlike standard men’s soap bars, Dove Men+Care Minerals + Sage Bar works to not only give skin a strong cleanse, but also leave you feeling energized and renewed.

2019-01-15
Soap for men by Dove
We both use this soap and love the smell and how it cleanses throughly. Great product!
2019-01-03
Amazing new scent!
I was really surprised when I used my boyfriend's soap with the special nature scent .. giving us a revivified feeling, mixed with a soothing sensation..
2018-10-16
Loves this soap
My husband loves this soap. It leaves a very refreshing, soft, moisturizing kind of clean without an overpower fragrance.
2018-08-29
GREAT SOAP
WORKS GREAT LEAVES THE BODY FEELING CLEAN IT ALSO SMOOTH ON SKIN, SMELLS GOOD, GREAT ON DRY SKIN
2018-08-09
My husband and sons all love the Dove Men + Care products. The Minerals + Sage is one of their favourites. My husband likes that the scent is not overpowering and my 7 year old likes the "manly" smell. It also leaves their skin feeling soft.
2018-08-07
Men have thicker skin than women, so while both can use each other's products, having a specially formulated product for each just makes sense from a science point of view. Love the fresh 'green' smell of this and my husband really enjoys using it as he finds it doesn't dry out his skin, which can be prone to dryness.
2018-08-03
This is a good soap but expensive for value. I would buy again if in sale
2018-04-09
J’ai acheté le savon pour mon mari car j’utilise dove pour moi même.Il a tellement aimé que c’est sa troisième bar de savon.En plus le savon à la même odeur que le mien.
2018-04-06
All Dove products are Great. Leaves you clean & with a fresh smell all will like
2018-04-06
My husband tried this soap. He really liked it. I will buy it again.
2018-03-24
Super produit, il fonctionne bien et sens bon vous ne le regreterez pas ! (il y a aussi le bleu qui est sorti de la même gamme qui est super)
2018-03-02
My hubby has tried this product and loves it. And I love the smell. It's not to strong. And leaves his skin so soft afterwards
2017-12-04
My fiance absolutely loved this soap.. He uses it all the time.. We tested this through Home Tester Club and he like it when he tested it and have been buying it since.
2017-11-22
Bought this for my partner. I loved the smell on him and his skin felt soft and soothed. He also really enjoys this product, says it keeps him feeling fresher for longer.
2017-11-08
I realize that this is geared more towards men but I use it too! I feel clean and smell fantastic. Leaves me feel energized and the scent last longer than most female shower products. It's not overly MANLY so women can get away with it too. My bf does love it though.