4.6 5 0 80 80 Unlike standard men’s soap bars, Dove Men+Care Minerals + Sage Bar works to not only give skin a strong cleanse, but also leave you feeling energized and renewed.
Dove Men +Care® Minerals and Sage Bar Soap

22-11-2017
Bought this for my partner. I loved the smell on him and his skin felt soft and soothed. He also really enjoys this product, says it keeps him feeling fresher for longer.
08-11-2017
I realize that this is geared more towards men but I use it too! I feel clean and smell fantastic. Leaves me feel energized and the scent last longer than most female shower products. It's not overly MANLY so women can get away with it too. My bf does love it though.
04-11-2017
I like the scent and the way it makes my skin look after taking a bath or shower and has no after effects and the ingredients are very effective
03-11-2017
Very nice moisturizing soap I tried lately. Definitely will recommend it
02-11-2017
I honestly could shower 24 hours a day just to use this soap! ! The scent of DOVE MEN +CARE® MINERALS AND SAGE BAR SOAP smells like a lingering scent that belongs at a top spa. It also lathers up and clean skin perfectly.
29-10-2017
I have been using Doves original beauty bar for years on end and after moving in with my boyfriend he started using it as well. I came across this bar at the store so I bought it for him. He’s been using them ever since. The smell of sage with the same consistency of doves original beauty bar won us over. I have used it myself a fair amount of times because of the attractiveness of the scent! Nourishing and smells great!
12-10-2017
mon copain n'utilise que ce savon il sent très bon !!
20-09-2017
While most people enjoy the smells from the soap, I found them to be a bit overpowering. The other half liked the all in one feature.
11-09-2017
sa sens bon et tu te sens propre tres bon produit je le recommende
12-08-2017
Mon mari et mon fils ont essayés ce savon et depuis ils n'utilisent que celui là. Ce fut un super achat!
11-07-2017
I bought this for mu spouse and the lovely smell goes through the house. I have to say, I love it so much that I use it myself because it's so refreshing.
06-07-2017
Great product and smells so good. Get a few for the men in your family - They`ll Love it !
05-07-2017
My husband's favorite line of skincare. He has extremely sensitive skin and this the only one he uses! And the scent is lovely.
04-07-2017
Great soap with moisturizers. Smells wonderful. I would recommend you try it and the men in your home will thank you for it!!
16-06-2017
Normally I use liquid body wash as it works well with my loofa. While I was traveling I ran out of my normal body wash (Axe) The only soap I could find this bar soap. I wasn't too keen on going back to bar soap, but the idea of smelling like I did the day before sounded even worse. So, I bit the bullet and tried it. Amazing!!! It lathered really well, the scent was strong but not over powering and I actually got some great comments on it when I got back. I also found it really works well as a shaving jell. Very recommended!