4.6 5 0 50 50 Unlike standard men’s soap bars, Dove Men+Care Minerals + Sage Bar works to not only give skin a strong cleanse, but also leave you feeling energized and renewed.
Dove Men +Care® Minerals and Sage Bar Soap

16-06-2017
Normally I use liquid body wash as it works well with my loofa. While I was traveling I ran out of my normal body wash (Axe) The only soap I could find this bar soap. I wasn't too keen on going back to bar soap, but the idea of smelling like I did the day before sounded even worse. So, I bit the bullet and tried it. Amazing!!! It lathered really well, the scent was strong but not over powering and I actually got some great comments on it when I got back. I also found it really works well as a shaving jell. Very recommended!
03-06-2017
Cleans well and smells fantastic!! My family uses this product in the shower each morning and they find it gives them a refreshing way to begin each day. Coworkers often comment that they smell so good. It gives a boost to their ego to know that others recognize the scent and compliment them on it.
06-05-2017
I absolutely love this product my boyfriend uses this daily and he smells great! Soft skin and great smell.
05-05-2017
I love Dove products for men. This soap has a great scent and a very good lather. Would definitely recommend this for all the guys out there.
05-05-2017
very good scent of soap. My son uses this all the time
05-05-2017
Husband loved the scent and said it bubbled nicely. Definitely would continue to buy this product line.
05-05-2017
my husband loves this soap. usually he doesnt care.but since trying this product, he says its moisturizing, smells great and is hooked. now its all he requests that i buy it for him
05-05-2017
My 2 boys love this product. They enjoy the smell the product actually seems to help them with any arm pit smells that occur with other soaps and deodorants
05-05-2017
My husband absolutely loves this product is would recommend this product to all men to try this out believe me you will love it
04-05-2017
My boys love this soap,helps withthe acne that they get on thier face and not dry it out.
04-05-2017
My husband really like it and I like the smell of it also will buy more of this product it's great
04-05-2017
My guy used this and commented that he liked the smell. This is not something he usually comments on .I also noticed the scent and thought it was quite nice.
04-05-2017
My husband tried his today and was very impressed it!!
04-05-2017
Its a nice product...however I am Not a fan at labeling products towards either sex to change the price point. For example this soap packaged for Men...and there are pens...PENS, labeled towards Women. I'm sure the marketing groups of these products are pulling un money becuase of this...however the customers are dishing out Extra money becuase the 'package' is more 'their' style.
04-05-2017
My husband uses all the Dove Men products, and we both really like them! I enjoy the smells, and my hubby likes that he doesn't smell like flowers or fruit anymore haha :)