4.6 5 0 80 80 Unlike standard men’s soap bars, Dove Men+Care Minerals + Sage Bar works to not only give skin a strong cleanse, but also leave you feeling energized and renewed.
Dove Men +Care® Minerals and Sage Bar Soap

24-08-2017
Je n'ai jamais utiliser ce produit, mon conjoint utilise seulement dove et aimerait bien tester celui ci svp
16-08-2017
j'ai jamais acheté ce produit mais j'aimerais bien avoir l'opportunité de l'essayer avant de l'acheter.
16-08-2017
Bonjour ! Mon homme n'a jamais tester ce produit ! Par contre il serait intéressé à l'essayer ! Merci !
15-08-2017
Ah! Nous aimons l'odeur de la sauge et il est difficile de trouver des savons qui respectent le PH de la peau. Nous aimerions beaucoup essayer ce produit. Christine (Laval)
15-08-2017
im sure my hubby would realy like to try this dove men care please and ty
11-07-2017
salut j'aimerie essayer ce nouveau produit s'il vous plait
06-06-2017
I think this is a bar that my husband would like and would continue to buy after using , please give him a chance to try this
27-05-2017
Love to try. Sage fragrance & Dove moisturizer is the best combination.
26-05-2017
Sage is to energise our hormonals and more. My son would love this - it has to be his favourite herb for cooking. I'll try it too. Thanks for the free bars and coupons.
25-05-2017
Please send so i can review. Sage fragrance is enticing..look forward to getting this..thanks 👍👍
14-05-2017
My guys wouldn't even look at a product that's made by Dove, even if it is meant for men. They have it in their heads Dove is just for girl's, so they won't be trying this or any other Dove for men products.
08-05-2017
II have just heard of this product and would like to try it.
07-05-2017
My husband cannot be converted to bodywash and he loves Irish spring but I don't.. We would sure like to try the mineral and sage bars.
04-05-2017
I would love for my husband to try he is always saying he needs soap that will not dry his skin out
04-05-2017
Will love try this product,cause I like the idea for extra elements on it and plus lovely smell of dove products.Always enjoy they stuff.