4.7 5 0 151 151 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.

2019-09-23
This product leaves your skin refreshed a baby soft. The fragrance is soothing and not overbearing.
Love this product
The smell of this is luxurious and soothing. Love Dove products they make your skin feel amazing without that horrible residue.
Wow!
This is such a nice smelling wash and leaves the skin so smooth!
Smells great relaxing
This is great smelling product and the smell of the lavender puts a smile on my face every time
Leaves my skin so soft
I love everything lavender! It smells so good and leaves my so soft. I recommend everyone to use this!
Dove lavender
After trying this product it keft my skin amazingly soft. I highly recommend it
Lavender everything!
I love lavender everything! Dove body wash has the perfect balance of scents that isn’t overpowering in the shower. I love that it gives the perfect amount of suds that doesn’t leave you squeezing out more product to get more bubbles!
Lavender me timbers!
Lavender lather, say that five times fast! This was is a foamy treat to the senses as it cleanses the days labour from one’s body. Totally recommend this to friends as everybody should smell as fresh as this!
Smells soooooo good!
I love love love this scent! I usually take a shower at night and the lavender smells helps me relax. At the same time it cleans well and not drying on your skin!
2019-09-18
good smelling product!
I purchased this product when it was on sale and it had a great smell and was a good product however, I am not crazy about using a body wash with so many ingredients! that would be my only criticism - remove some chemicals!
2019-09-18
Love the scent!
Foams beautifully and leaves my skin soft and hydrated. Love the scent!
2019-09-17
Dove douceur
jaime ce produit Dove car il reste une sensation de douceur sur le corps et un léger parfum
2019-09-15
Dove lavender body wash
This is one of the best body soap that I have used❤️I only use Dove products only and I am a believer of this product❤️
2019-09-13
Sensational
Amazing smell - wanna have an extended shower. Skin feels fresh and tingling. Wanna keep rubbing the Loofah over and over.
2019-09-13
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam
This shower foam leaves my skin soft and the fresh sent of lavender leaves me feeling relaxed.