4.7 5 0 219 219 Turn your daily shower into a pampering moment with this light and airy lavender shower foam.
Dove Purely Pampering Relaxing Lavender Shower Foam

18-02-2020
Smells so good!
Very creamy bodywash and it smells great! Highly recommend this product because a little bit goes a long way!
15-02-2020
Relax while moisturizing
This product smells great and offers a relaxing multi purpose. Helps to relax,clean your body with great moisturizing properties
12-02-2020
Refresh
Good job Dove. The scent is so nice and refreshing. I will keep purchasing Dove products they never disappoint me. My skin always feels soft after my showers.
28-01-2020
J'adore
J'adore l'odeur de lavande alors dans mon gèle de douche c'est super. Un parfum relaxant.
26-01-2020
Lavender
Love Dove. This shower gel leaves your skin clean a silky, unlike other washes that leaves your skin clean but dry. The scent is not overly strong but leaves a nice scent.
24-01-2020
No thanks
I really dislike the smell of lavender I find it disgusting so this just was not for me
22-01-2020
I liked it
I truly like this product. When I purchased it, I wasn't sure, but then I tried it and liked the fact that it leaves my skin feeling very clean and non greasy which is very important.
22-01-2020
Moisturizing and calming
I’m a great fan of Dove and when I tried this it felt quite different. Love the scent, lavender is so calming. Looking forward to using it in the foam bottle.
21-01-2020
Dove
I have been using Dove Body wash for the past 4 years, but always purchase the same fragances. In my last purchase I gave a chance for this and love it! My skin responds very well to Dove, keep it hydrated and soft
07-01-2020
Dove Purely pampering relaxing lavender
I love all the Dove products I have tried and this is no exception. At the end of the work day the luxurious soft foam cleans, relaxes the mind, muscles and leaves me feeling fresh enough to start the day again.
07-01-2020
Gentle
I really like dove for a body wash. I always look for a light but lingering scent that wont irritate my skin. So far, I have not found a reason to not go back to this wash! Nice and smooth and gentle
06-01-2020
Dove
J'adore que Dove nous présente comme produits pour la douche avec ses essences, celui-là est un de mes préférés
03-01-2020
good stuff
My sister got me try this body wash. I really like this body wash. This body wash makes your skin so soft.
02-01-2020
j'adore le produit Dove
j'adore que Dove nous présente comme produits pour la douche avec ses essences, celui-là est un de mes préféré
01-01-2020
Love the product!
Smells amazing, I love all Dove products and this one was no exception.