4.8 5 0 77 77 Contains Nutrium Moisture®, a rich blend of nutrients naturally found in your skin, which effectively nourishes deep down.

2019-07-20
Love that it’s unscented
Love that it’s unscented but I would like to see fewer chemicals, as this is supposed to be marketed towards babies and sensitive people. I like the price and also the availability.
2019-03-26
My review
I’ve always used the Dove Sensitive Skin bar soaps, I tried this body wash and I love it. My go to body wash.
2018-10-03
Perfect body wash
The pump makes it so convenient to use. Very soft and smooth on the skin. I loved it
2018-09-12
Great for sensitive skin
This body wash is great for sensitive skin. I have eczema and am prone to breakouts but find this wash fantastic.
2018-08-08
This product is great - I love that it comes with a pump and makes it so easy to use. Minimal scent which is also important to me. Doesn't dry out skin.
2017-11-04
Being a family of 4 with sensitive skin, we are careful which products we use. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is perfect for us! It leaves us feeling clean and soft, without the worry of itchiness or rashes afterwards.
2017-05-03
I love this product. The lather is incredible. So soft and gentle and leaves my skin so moist . On my second bottle!!
2017-04-01
as a family with sensitive skin/excema and some scent issues Dove has been our goto! this blend is perfect for my daughter especially! doesnt cause her excema to flare up and leaves no residue!
2017-02-22
what a wonderful feeling. leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. gave to all the family, they want more. what a wonderful product. recommend to all get some
2017-01-09
Prefer unscented as scents Kill my sinuses.really like as it leaves my skin soft.
2017-01-05
This is a great product for people like me with sensitive skin. It is also gentle enough to be used on babies and even as a daily facial cleanser. I recommend this to anyone especially those with dermatitis.
2016-12-06
As I age my skin seems to become sensitive to a lot of products ,I have been using Dove for the last two months and I find my skin is soft and not dry
2016-11-05
I love Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented for my sensitive skin. My skin is so soft leaving my skin silky smooth. I love supporting Dove because a portion of your purchase goes to the Dove Self-Esteem Program. My skin is getting the best care with NutriumMoisture nourishing deep down.
2016-11-04
I love this product none of that strong perfum like other kinds of body wash. It leaves me feeling clean and no film on my skin. I love the fact that it is a pump so easy to use!
2016-11-03
I have been using this product for about a month now and I am finding my skin no being as dry. This is an easy to use container. Would recommend this product Love Dove