4.8 5 0 78 78 Contains Nutrium Moisture®, a rich blend of nutrients naturally found in your skin, which effectively nourishes deep down.

06-09-2019
Incredible for the whole family
This is a body wash that leaves your skin soft, clean and never dry or irritated. It is unscented so you won't walk around smelling like soap. I keep multiples of the largest size as backup because I don't want to be caught without it.
20-07-2019
Love that it’s unscented
Love that it’s unscented but I would like to see fewer chemicals, as this is supposed to be marketed towards babies and sensitive people. I like the price and also the availability.
26-03-2019
My review
I’ve always used the Dove Sensitive Skin bar soaps, I tried this body wash and I love it. My go to body wash.
03-10-2018
Perfect body wash
The pump makes it so convenient to use. Very soft and smooth on the skin. I loved it
12-09-2018
Great for sensitive skin
This body wash is great for sensitive skin. I have eczema and am prone to breakouts but find this wash fantastic.
08-08-2018
This product is great - I love that it comes with a pump and makes it so easy to use. Minimal scent which is also important to me. Doesn't dry out skin.
04-11-2017
Being a family of 4 with sensitive skin, we are careful which products we use. Dove Sensitive Skin Body Wash is perfect for us! It leaves us feeling clean and soft, without the worry of itchiness or rashes afterwards.
03-05-2017
I love this product. The lather is incredible. So soft and gentle and leaves my skin so moist . On my second bottle!!
01-04-2017
as a family with sensitive skin/excema and some scent issues Dove has been our goto! this blend is perfect for my daughter especially! doesnt cause her excema to flare up and leaves no residue!
22-02-2017
what a wonderful feeling. leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. gave to all the family, they want more. what a wonderful product. recommend to all get some
09-01-2017
Prefer unscented as scents Kill my sinuses.really like as it leaves my skin soft.
05-01-2017
This is a great product for people like me with sensitive skin. It is also gentle enough to be used on babies and even as a daily facial cleanser. I recommend this to anyone especially those with dermatitis.
06-12-2016
As I age my skin seems to become sensitive to a lot of products ,I have been using Dove for the last two months and I find my skin is soft and not dry
05-11-2016
I love Dove Sensitive Skin Unscented for my sensitive skin. My skin is so soft leaving my skin silky smooth. I love supporting Dove because a portion of your purchase goes to the Dove Self-Esteem Program. My skin is getting the best care with NutriumMoisture nourishing deep down.
04-11-2016
I love this product none of that strong perfum like other kinds of body wash. It leaves me feeling clean and no film on my skin. I love the fact that it is a pump so easy to use!