4.4 5 0 125 125 NEW Dove Shower Foam is easy to apply by hand and rinses quickly, leaving skin feeling clean and smooth.

2019-08-07
Love the smell
Love the smell of the dove body washes! They always leave your skin so soft and smelling great hours after the shower!
2019-07-01
Good
It had a nice scent and felt good on the skin. There are better scents out there for this price point, but overall it worked well.
2019-05-14
senteur douce mais...
honnetement jai peu aimer ce produit :( le fait que se soit une mousse je nai pas trop aimer ce quil fait sur ma peau qd jme lave
2019-03-07
J'adore la mousse
J'aime beaucoup ce produits. J'utilise ce savon maintenant je trouve que le contenant dure très longtemps même avec les enfants.
2019-03-04
Great product!
I really liked this product. My skin was smooth and soft. This is also gentle on dry and sensitive skin. I do recommend it
2019-02-28
j'aime dove
j'utilise beaucoup de produits dove et j'ai essayer celui la même si je suis plus savon dur, mais j'ai adorer il laisse la peau douce et hydraté elle sent vraiment bon toute la journée
2019-02-11
Pretty Nice
Overall, I do like this. My only complaint would be the foam finishes faster so has less value, however in terms of cleaning, it's great! I love to use it with a loofah and the shea butter smell is sweet, but not overpowering and pleasantly creamy smelling. The foam is a little watery at first, but if you pump well it is more firm.
2018-12-31
Traci
This leaves your skin feeling very clean and moisturizer
2018-12-17
Dove Shea Butter shower foam.
This is a great product, leaves my skin soft. With the dry cold weather upon us I need protection to keep the skin soft.
2018-12-14
smell
bought this shower foam it make a lot of foam smell clean and refreshinh i would refer this to all my friends ty dove
2018-12-05
Fabulous foam
I love the way this body wash foams and lathers which makes it glide over my skin. The shea butter fragrance is divine although I could still detect an underlying 'soap' fragrance which I find is common with all Dove body wash products.
2018-10-23
Dove
This Dove body wash leaves my skin smooth and sliky.
2018-09-18
Une belle découverte
Une mousse légère et aérée, agréablement parfumée qui lave et hydrate correctement ma peau. Le packaging est très sympa et permet un bon dosage. Je trouve que cette mousse de douche est très agréable à utiliser et convient bien à ma peau.
2018-09-05
Great Shower Foam
I have bought this Dove Shea Butter shower foam on several occasions and it never disappoints me. I love the smell and it always leaves my skin feeling clean with no left over film. It leaves my skin with a nice light scent and I feel clean after.
2018-06-19
Love Dove and this product is my favourite in the shower, love all the fragrances but this one is right up there with my favourites. Dove is a winner! ❤️