4.2 5 0 6 6 Who knew laundry could be so sensual? The delicate floral aroma of white tea and peony inspires romance wherever your clothes are with Downy Infusions Romantic Fabric Softener. Safe for all washing machines, including HE, simply add a capful to your machine’s softener dispenser for softer, scented laundry.
Downy Infusions Liquid Fabric Softener Romantic Scent

16-02-2021
Unreal smell!
Smells amazing!!!!! LASTS WEEKS! I am very pleased with this softener and my kids love when I wash there bedding:) bedtime is now a fresh breeze!
13-02-2021
Sweet
I recently tried this laundry softener I absolutely love the smell of it and they way it leaves my towels nice and soft and fresh
02-10-2020
Nice
The product smells heavenly. It’s the kind of smell you want to around you and you crawl into your bed in your nice big clean blankets. I loved this do you not love the price in store for it and probably would re-purchase.
08-06-2020
Smells fantastic
I hang my laundry out on nice days, and this fabric softener makes my whole yard smell devine. The clothes are static free and soft as can be.
06-06-2020
Downy Romantic
I love this product it smells great and long lasting smell. It made my clothes not only smell good but made them soft. The only thing I didn't like was the price.
03-06-2020
Downy Smells
I like my laundry to smell nice when it’s finished and folded up . Don’t you ? I’ve got animals , this helps with odors ❤️💜❤️💜