Drysol Regular

22-09-2019
Drysol
drysol was easy to use and has lasting effects which help keep you feeling confident for days at a time. I would definitely recommend to those needing a change.
21-09-2019
Detail helped control my sweating and allowed me to feel normal and not feeling so subconscious about myself
18-09-2019
Maybe not for sensitive skin?
While Drysol seemed to help reduce some of my perspiration I have very sensitive skin and believe I may have been experiencing an allergic reaction to the product given the itching and burning sensation I got after applying it
Works Great!
I think that this is a great product to help curb excessive sweating, however the price is too much for me.
Work really well!
Drysol works really well. The application method is difficult but the antiperspirant effects made it worth it!
Drysol
Drysol is a convenient way to control sweating and odor. You only need to use a small amount to get great results. It’s available in different strengths depending on your needs and it’s available in most drug stores to purchase.
Not satisfied
I didn't like the product should have provided a bigger trial size also the effectiveness is in question
Will buy
Overall it was great product and I'd definitely purchase it in the future
Works Well
I enjoyed the Drysol antiperspirant because it managed to keep me dry for pretty much the whole day. I would recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a stronger than normal deodorant
12-09-2019
This product is not for me
(I have already completed this review BTW!) The product overall was okay and helped prevent swearing and odour. However, the general itchiness that it caused was crazy!!! For this reason, I will not purchase it nor can I recommend it.
12-09-2019
Skeptical, but pleasantly surprised.
To be absolutely honest I was skeptical when I received my Drysol sample in the mail. My first thought was how is this product actually going to work. I liked that the sample was in very minimal packaging with no wastage, but I was a little taken aback by how to actually apply the product. It did not have an application method like a roller or spray. After my shower and before going to bed for the night I used a cotton swab to apply the product to my underarms. I was surprized that the product did not smell as other anti perspirants and I was also surprised that it dried quickly and did not leave any residue or sticky feeling to my armpits. The next day was a hot and sunny summer day that I spent outside having a yard sale. Drysol kept me protected, kept me dry and kept my armpits from having a bad odour. So all in all this was a product that worked much better than I expected. I received Drysol free for my honest review, all opinions are my own.
10-09-2019
Great but...
I really enjoyed how well this product worked however I found the application process was very tedious
10-09-2019
Amazing product but somewhat expensive
I received product in free trial Sample size was so so small.i tried it and found it very effective espcially in treating excess sweating.its result is good. One negative thing is excess price.i checked online and found it very expensive. Price should be reasonable. Overall good product
04-09-2019
Longlasting
Long lasting product, to be used everyday. Always use it.
04-09-2019
Good but....
I was excited to try new Drysol. I work in a public environment and deal with people on regular basis. I needed to boost my confidence, that's why I was willing to try this product. All you need is a small amount and it did have a noticeble effect I liked. The only down side is the application. You have to use your fingers to apply and rub on your skin. This I found was not very convenient. Other than that it is a great product.