07-10-2019
Dyson Big Ball Origin Canister Vacuum
I love that the Dyson Big Ball Origin... a) can easily be used to effectively cross over from carpeting to hardwood flooring, without changing the hose head attachment, provided that you are not trying to vacuum up large particles; b) has its attachments conveniently stored on the hose handle; c) is more environmentally friendly, due to its lack of filters and bags; d) works well on fabric, to remove pet fur; e) has a retractable cord.
01-10-2019
Not your traditional vacuum
This vacuum is so good at picking up all the microscopic dust. My mom loves the easy way it can be maneuvered into nooks and crannies, under chairs and bed with ease due to the ball giving good leverage of handle. I give not 5 star because this does not oick up bigger things like tissue paper or popcorn. It makes the popcorn into small bits and made a mess more. It's so easy to empty which is great as its mess free. I also don't like that it does not stand on its own. The ball os bulky and heavy goor concept but it would be best if cleaning handle csn be mounted on ball for easy storage.
30-09-2019
A for Dyson Big Ball
Things I REALLY appreciate.  It is lightweight to use and carry around, which is essential for an older person or someone with chronic pain.  Not only did the vacuum remove car fur with ease, but the carpet looked so clean like it was brand new.   While I have had other machines in the past (Filter Queen, Hoover, Dirt Devil) this is the most powerful machine I have ever seen or used.    When I used it on a small entrance rug, it practically lifted the rug off the floor. This vacuum is powerful beyond expectation.  There is no way I would have known about this wonderful vacuum cleaner had it not been for the HTC allowing me to try it out.  Now I know why Dyson has such a good reputation. It comes with various attachments for different needs and you can pull the plug out as much as needed then click a button to easily snap it back.
28-09-2019
Dyson Big Ball Origin
I was thrilled to receive a Dyson Big Ball Origin to test! I have multiple types of flooring in my home, and it performed fantastic all carpet, ceramic, and laminate. I have an ever shedding border collie, and cleaning is usually a task. This dyson machine makes quick work of everything. I have a dark carpet that shows the dog hair, and is a lot of work to get clean. The dyson picked up the dog hair in a couple of swipes. On the ceramic, and laminate I can see the dog hair being drawn to it. I also have carpeting in the bedrooms that always keep that piece of fluff, that I go over and over again, and end up picking it up by hand. The dyson picks it up in one pass! One thing I was really happy with was the reach! The extension is amazing! I was able to clean all the cobwebs from the ceiling, and all the crevasses around the walls, with out reaching, or bending! When you are done, the hands free clear bin empty feature is handy.
27-09-2019
Great suction, easy to use.
I am extremely impressed with this Dyson vacuum cleaner. It has very strong suction and picked up what my other vacuum had left behind on both my floor and carpet, including pet hair. This vacuum is very easy to put together and take apart, change attachments and store. The handle is ergonomic, sturdy and very comfortable to hold. The bagless canister along with a removable washable filter is environmentally friendly, and easy to access. The pivoting ball on the main attachment is amazing - vacuuming in tight spaces is a breeze (not stiff or rigid like most other vacuums). The power and cord retraction buttons are very accessible. I'm impressed with the auto shut off feature should the unit get clogged, preventing the motor from overheating. The 5 year warranty on this Dyson is amazing. It is an extremely well built and designed product.
26-09-2019
Over all a very good. Excellent cleaning
My overall experience was very good, It really leans down to the bottom. I tested a carpet with my old vacuum and compared to the Dyson you can literally see the difference in the clean carpet. I really like the washable filter, the rotating heads of the joints and the ease of cleaning the brush. I like that I can empty the dust using one hand. Its easy to move around and the suction is very strong. The technologies that were innovative were the extension with a button and the rotating head which made it easy to reach difficult areas. Great Piece of technology to help keep you home clean and allergen free.
26-09-2019
Amazing vacuum all around. 9-10
Amazing cleaning experience! Some how the want attachment makes suction with the floor, meaning I was able to clean the cracks in the hardwood floors. It definitely works on all surfaces (I tested) Extreme suction and no loss, also tested. I don't see any vacuum on the market being this good. The fact I can bring it anywhere and it is super light is a huge benefit. Cleaning and maintaining is very easy.
25-09-2019
Dyson Big Ball™ Origin Canister Vacuum
I vaccmed my home yesterday with my regular old vaccum...I thought my floors were clean but, after using the Dyson Big Ball™ Origin Canister Vacuum now I can honestly say...MY FLOORS ARE CLEAN!! I was immediately impressed with everything from the design aspect, to the quick cord release and the ultimate suction power! This is machine is INCREDIBLE! I absolutely love it.
24-09-2019
Awesome, Powerful, Sleek looking Vacuum!
This unit is awesome! It has great suction and performs well. I have heavy shedding dogs and this vacuum worked well under pressure. I like the design of this unit! The only thing that this unit was missing was a good stair attachment.
24-09-2019
Love this vacuum!!!
I love this vacuum!!! works on tile, carpet, wood, you name it! Awesome how the canister doesnt get tangled in the cord and is always upright. The attachments that come with it make cleaning so much easier for those hard to reach spots like dust in the corners, ceilings and in between! you can also register the product to get free additional attachments sent to you for even more cleaning fun (and ease!). Highly recommend this product for everyone!
21-11-2019
Dyson rollerball vacuum
Lots of suction and power, picks up everything, wish it had an actual powerhead though instead of the air powered one it comes with as it tends to get clogged easily and needs to be frequently cleaned. Other then that, the best vacuum i have ever owned.
good Dyson starter
I have been using my Dyson for a few months. It moves easily around the room. The telescopic handle is great for different height users. I love that there is no bag and the filter is easily removed to clean. The only low I have with this vaccum is the roller head gets clogged up quickly.
Dyson Big ball Animal
I had bought one when I moved into a new place 3 years ago. Love it so much, it is light and easy control , my cat love them so much when I use the brush for animal to comb him. One thing hope to be amended is the removal of the dust , they are so narrow to take out and need to use fingers to remove from the narrow gap. After all ,it is perfect and we all love it very much. I am planning to buy a car kit in the nearest future, hope they have it on sale sooner.
Great vacuum
Love it , i like hoe i can use the deferent attachments and get in to small spaces only thing that bugs me is having to carry it up and down the stares but over all really good quality
01-11-2019
Dyson does not suck
It sucks,clogs up to easily stoped using it after 1 month and went back to my old vacuum