2019-04-12
Strong Yet Compact
The Dyson V11 is an easy to use and compact vacuum unit. Pros: It is quiet It is light (but you are carrying the whole unit when using hand hold mode, so it is heavier when using it compared to, say, a dustbuster) It is maneuverable It is easy to switch accessories Cons The head is relatively narrow, so you have to make more passes There is no button lock, so it can get tiring to hold down the power trigger when using over large areas There is no easy solution to storing all accessories
2019-04-07
High Quality Cordless Vacuum
The Dyson Cordless Stick Vacuum was such a great addition to our house. We currently have a Dyson, however it is not cordless, and is slightly more bulky. With 3 cats and a toddler, a high quality vacuum is necessary. The Dyson Cordless Stick Vacuum provided a superior clean than any other cordless vacuum I've used before. We brought it out to the car to clean up the many crushed and discarded snacks in the back seat from our two year old, and to vacuum up the salt on our car floor from the winter. It did a great job, and was so easy to use. The fact that it's cordless and lightweight made transporting it to the car extremely simple. The soft head for the hardwood floor was slightly difficult to maneuver, but not so much so that it detracted from the excellent cleaning it provided. We also used one of the smaller heads for the couch and it cleaned the cat hair right off it, without having to go over the same spot multiple times. I would definitely recommend this product!
2019-04-03
The Vacuum That's Fun to Use!
The overall cleaning experience with the Dyson was amazing! I could not ask for a better vacuum. It was very easy to put together once I unpacked the box that the product came in. The best thing about this vacuum is that it's very light and not cumbersome to carry around. The different modes for prolonging battery life were also a heavensend, as I know how long the battery will last. The detachable tools make it easy to clean the stairs, the brushless crevice cleaner for the corners and the rotary brush cleaner work very well and are very easy to maneuver over the carpeted stairs. The binless waste shroud was awesome as it works easily and requires no bag manipulation like other vacuums. It's also very cool to be able to use the extension wand or not have to be forced to use it like other vacuum cleaners with the detachable tools. The torque drive cleaner head worked wonderfully to clean my carpet, my parkay, and my hardwood floors. The best part though, it that it's cordless!
2019-03-29
Great Vacuum!!!
I enjoyed using the vacuum in my home. It cleaned very well, on carpet, hardwood, and tricky corners. I like that it was powerful, but also very light and easy to hold. It has a cool saber look to it, very fun. I enjoyed the various setting such as the eco boost and power boost. The diverse attachments make it so easy to clean, you really have no excuse for not cleaning everywhere. I found the AI so cool and fascinating, like I am in the future already. It also did really well with pet hair, that I can never get ahead of with other vacuums. The Torque drive cleaner head was amazing, really helpful in getting everything off. Overall, I am so pleased and amazed by this vacuum, I wish all my other appliances looked and operated like the Dyson Cordless. I am recommending this to all my friends and family for sure.
2019-03-29
Tracey' s Dyson Review
My experience with the Dyson Cordless stick Vacuum was amazing! I have used many vacuums over my years and nothing compares to this one, I have pets and 3 children and it's work on both the carpet and hard wood floors is amazing. The features I most appreciated was how light weight it was & it's easy emptying! Also that it had a timer to let you know when it was going to run out of battery. My experience with it going from carpet to hardwood floors was amazing and very smooth, it is an amazing piece of technology!
2019-03-28
The best vacuum out there!
The best cordless vacuum i have ever had! The battery life is enough for my cleaning needs. The LCD screen is a top notched! it helps me to switch easily without too much work. I have 2 kids and crumbs are always everywhere, carpets and hard floors. The suction power is way more powerful than the last vacuum cleaner i've had. With the Dyson V11, I don't need to go over and over to make sure the carpet is clean. This helps me to pick up even the tiniest particle in the room! Saves me time and energy. 5 star for me!
2019-03-27
Wow, just wow.
This was honestly the best product I've ever used in my life. I was so happy with the results after using this I could not believe how much dirt it took out of my carpets. The ease of going from my carpet right to my hard flooring was so easy there was no cord to get in the way I could just go anywhere I wanted. I was always worried about vacuum hurting my hardwood floors but that new torque head that you guys have is amazing no scratches will happen with that. I am so thankful I've got to try something like this, I truly can't believe what a good product you guys have. Its amazing. The thing is so powerful that I think it was sucking up dirt from the old people that used to live in my house.
Dyson 11 Absolute Cordless
Note: I was given this product to review. All opinions are mine. This is my first time using any type of Dyson vacuum. I was blown away by the cleaning power. Carpet that I had recently just vacuumed using my old appliance produced dirt and grime collected by the Dyson Cordless Stick Vacuum on Boost mode. For the majority of my cleaning experience, I used Auto mode to switch between floor types and carpet densities. For the most part, the vacuum did a good job between carpet densities. However, I wouldn't use the torque drive cleaner on hardwood again. Going forward, I would switch to the soft roller cleaner head, even if it takes an extra step. The LCD screen was nice, but my first instinct was to touch the screen to switch between modes, so it would have been nice for it to have been a touch screen instead. Also, since the screen showed how much battery power was left (in min.), I would have like to see how long it takes to recharge the battery in minutes as well (instead of in %).
Best Vacuum I Have Tried
I LOVE this vacuum. It is very easy to assemble & is FAR quieter than I expected. I like that the remaining battery is displayed on the LCD display, so you aren't left guessing when it will just stop working on you. The battery life is sufficient for cleaning. When using the Torque Drive, I like that the suction is adjusted, but it does impact battery life considerably. The trigger is easy to use and I like that you need to hold it down continuously & that it stops as soon as you let go. It has various attachments you can use, which are very easy to snap on & off. I just wish the instruction booklet told you more about each attachment & what it is best suited for - I had to go online for this. I have many animals and I am equal parts impressed & disgusted by what it was able to pick up both on the hardwood and on carpeted areas. It's not as lightweight as I thought it would be, but since it's just a stick it is easy to take up & down stairs. I would recommend this in a heartbeat.
Superior Suctioning Power!
I absolutely loved this vacuum! It left my white carpets looking brand new, you could barely tell that 2 teenagers, 1 toddler, and 2 dogs have tracked years of dirt over it! I love the ability to change settings, boosting the cleaning power in great for those small difficult jobs. The ease of dust disposal is so simple. Being able to see how much power is remaining is a very good feature, too. The auto setting is great for when cleaning different surfaces. My only "complaint" is having to hold the power button while vacuuming. Unless there is something I am missing, it doesn't stay on unless you continue to hold the trigger. Overall, I am very impressed by the suctioning power of this vacuum and I can't wait to share it with my family and friends!
Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum
I am blown away with this Vacuum, i have a cat and a dog and used to have 2 as well as 2 sons, this vacuum works magic makes my area runs look like new, my floors shine!! i Love how you can pick the strength to use, eco, auto or boost with the suction power, the easy way to empty it out. I love the fact you can tell the battery power as well depending on the level you choose. I love the torque drive made my floors look brand new
Dyson Makes Vacuuming Easy & Fun
I was impressed with the variety & number of attachments to go along with the Dyson Cordless Stick Vacuum. However, I didn't find any documentation that explained what the attachments should be used for -- some are obvious, but others would be a guess of how to properly use them. I love the look of this vacuum. The colours are attractive & vibrant. Once my package was delivered, I immediately assembled it -- I was so excited to try it. Assembly was quite easy. The mechanism that attaches the pieces to each other is simple to use & feels very strong & secure. This vacuum is well constructed. I have never used a Dyson vacuum before, but have heard positive things. I was blown away by the suction power this machine has. It could pick up the smallest piece on the floor...things that my current vacuum miss. I love how the vacuum handles. It turns on a dime. Cleaning corners was done easily & accurately. This experience & review really made vacuuming fun for me. Thanks very much.
2019-03-25
So easy, my kids use it!
easy to assemble, had my son help me set it up and hook it up on the wall with the mount. It is so versatile that it helped me reach areas my old vacuum was never able to. The sucktion is amazing, it picks up everything and its so light that my kids can easily use it too. Only downside that I saw with it is after I finished vacuuming, disposing of the dust/whatever it sucked was not as clean as I wanted, I needed to put a bag under it but still some dust escapted.
Blt's review
I loved everything about the Dyson Cordless Stick Vacuum. I live in a very old house, and due to it being so old it it always dusty, plus I have a cat who sheds continuously. From the minute I started to use it I could feel the difference in the suction, the floors not only looked cleaner, the pile had been lifted. I love the Torque Drive Cleaner Head, it did an amazing job on the carpet, and smoothly crossed over to the hard wood floor, where it also did a great job. I loved that I can easily change from one tool to the next in a snap (with the quick-release tools); doing the stairs was a breeze especially since there was no cord to get tangled up. Eco, Auto, and Boost are great features on the LCD screen, I can easily change from a light cleaning, to a regular, or a super boost clean. Also,the timer is very convenient. Docking Station keeps the tools organized, and ready to go. And being able to empty the bin is breeze. Loved this amazing vacuum, and I will recommend it to everyone
I'm impressed by Dyson.
It was a wonderful cleaning experience. The carpet since I have cleaned with Dyson is a powerful deep cleaning. It's very lightweight and easy to use. The suction is amazing. I also used the creavis tool and the stair tool on my mattresses. The suction system is powerful. I love this vacuum especially since I have back problems. My kids are constantly vacuuming with the Dyson v11. The technology is amazing and easy to use.