Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum

28-06-2019
Probably the best compact stick vac available.
This vacuum is quite strong for it's size and it also has a good power head that comes with it. It is effective at picking up pet hair and most other things. The only big downside that I have found with the vacuum is how quickly the battery drains down. You have to always remember to put it on the charger when you are done with it.
26-06-2019
Convenient and fun
I love this little sucker! Super convenient for cleaning up small messes in a hurry or the weekly house cleaning! Light weight and fun to use
24-06-2019
Not living up to its reputation
This vacuum is a mess to empty. Hair gets wrapped around the brush worse then other vacuums I’ve tried and it’s horrible to take apart to clean. It is such a waste of time that it is not worth the fee conveniences that it has (like being cordless). It does not even go near corners or walls. It is absolutely a waste of money!
20-06-2019
Mommy Improved!
Has a mom, i need a vacuum that is easy on my part because has a full time house mom, i get my hands full. but with this Vacuum has made my job easy with cleaning and its portable and i can go wherever in the house with it!
17-06-2019
Awesome, light, picked up everything
This is an amazing product, it is so light, and grabs everything on my carpets, I look forward to using it... It makes me want to clean
Dyson
Excellent for floors and light carpeting but not for heavy duty cleaning
Easy peezy
It’s sleek , light weight , and does the job done without any fuss . Fell in love with vacuuming now with this baby..
16-06-2019
Dyson
Works great and does what it says. Pick up and leaves nothing behind.
16-06-2019
Powerful and convenient
It's compact, easy to move around, powerful and convenient. What is not to like! I used it everywhere in my house. Love it!
12-06-2019
Love the portability
I bought this dyson for small jobs when I didn’t want to drag out my bigger vacuum but I’ve ended up using it much more then I thought I would. I even use it in our travel trailer, the battery last for about 25 minutes on combination carpet/tile areas. Also love not running out of bags, just dump and done!
11-06-2019
Testing a vaccum
Best vaccum ever.i have tried many others but this is the best.
05-06-2019
Perfect for quick cleaning
Great for quick and easy cleaning. No dust, no mess to empty the container. Comes with good attachements so you can get into all those nooks and crannies. I would definitely recommend this
04-06-2019
Cordless ?!?!
Although I'm a huge lover of Dyson's vacuums ...I strongly believe that the cordless ones don't give me enough time to get all my vacuuming done. I prefer plug in . I own the Dyson dc23 animal. She is a beast but I love her
01-06-2019
Best vaccume ever
I use to use our central vacuum and hand held.. My husband decided that he would make my life easier and bought me this for my birthday. It's so quiet, picks up so much more than any other vaccume
31-05-2019
This Dyson rules
This Dyson works AMAZINGLY well and is well worth every cent you will pay for it! Wait till you try it..you WILL FALL IN LOVE!!! The ONLY 2 tiny things I would improve are battery life and easier to clean after use. It works so well that sticks to the filter and dust is hard to get off.