2019-05-22
Awesome and light weight!
I love my Dyson! It is so easy and light weight to use. Purchased it to clean my hardwood and ceramic tiles and it has been wonderful. Certainly beats lugging around my canister vac. to do my Berber carpet. Totally worth the cost!!!
2019-05-15
Dyson stick vaccum
Best vacuum I've used so far. Wish the battery was a little better but still decent. I don't use the wall mount. A fried of mine has the same one and it broke after 1 year. I just plug it in and leave it in a corner.
2019-05-15
Definitely not a farm vacuum
My in laws have this at their farm house, it’s okay for small dust etc. But is not a vacuum choice for a farm house with dirt, manure and rocks being brought in from outside
Lightweight and efficient!
Easy to use and maneuver, lightweight. Easy for children or elderly to use. Solid home vacuum for thorough cleanjng or touch-ups before guests.
Best Wireless Vacuum
Best wireless vacuum, had mine for over 5 years now and still works perfectly.
Dyson v11 absolute +
I’ve never tried a dyson so I didn’t know what to expect. As soon as I tried it I was in love. I love the option to choose between boost eco and reg. I also love being able to see the battery life remaining. I did find that trying to vacuum the whole house that the machine felt heavy after using it hot some time. I also found it very different to have to keep changing attachments compared ired to a regular vacuum. I loved how quiet the machine was I was not expecting it to be so quiet. Overall I love this vacuum it does a great job.
hell
This has got to be the worse vacuum I used Very difficult to empty basket. Comes apart every time and must be reassembled. some way to empty basket with having to re-essemble the entire unit would be helpful
The Best
This is the best vacuum I have owned by far! It does wonders with pet hair and is so easy to clean.
Salright
Not the greatest for picking up hairbut otherspills workswell
2019-05-12
I'm in love!!
This is the best thing ever. So much better then the central vac system that we had previously. I thought that my carpets were clean but the Dyson absolute was able to bring up so much more hair and dust that must have been in there for years. It is light and compact, easy to use at any moment and for anything. It will be replacing my central vac and small handheld vacuum. I've even used it outside to clean the interior of my car. The one thing I would like to see improved is a telescoping shaft so you can adjust the length for perfect comfort when cleaning different spots in the house.
2019-05-10
Dyson stick vacum
Have this vacum for my trailer grest for floor and carpet ..and easy stored
2019-05-09
Not bad
The dusty compartment is not big enough and sometimes it doesn't get all the dusty from carpet and chairs. Besides that it's good to be cordless and practical once it's easier to use it.
2019-05-08
Dyson V11 cordless vacuum
Being that the vacuum is so light and has no cord it makes it easy to use around furniture and when moving from room to room. It goes from carpet to flooring without having to stop to switch heads.
2019-05-07
Best in Class
I have three dogs and two cats so shedding hair can be a problem. I use the Dyson daily to clean floors and area rugs and it works awesome to pick up hair and dirt. I would not use any other vaccum!
2019-05-07
Quick picker upper
Great for around the house messes especially with little kids or dogs this is a huge time saver!!