hell
This has got to be the worse vacuum I used Very difficult to empty basket. Comes apart every time and must be reassembled. some way to empty basket with having to re-essemble the entire unit would be helpful
The Best
This is the best vacuum I have owned by far! It does wonders with pet hair and is so easy to clean.
Salright
Not the greatest for picking up hairbut otherspills workswell
12-05-2019
I'm in love!!
This is the best thing ever. So much better then the central vac system that we had previously. I thought that my carpets were clean but the Dyson absolute was able to bring up so much more hair and dust that must have been in there for years. It is light and compact, easy to use at any moment and for anything. It will be replacing my central vac and small handheld vacuum. I've even used it outside to clean the interior of my car. The one thing I would like to see improved is a telescoping shaft so you can adjust the length for perfect comfort when cleaning different spots in the house.
10-05-2019
Dyson stick vacum
Have this vacum for my trailer grest for floor and carpet ..and easy stored
09-05-2019
Not bad
The dusty compartment is not big enough and sometimes it doesn't get all the dusty from carpet and chairs. Besides that it's good to be cordless and practical once it's easier to use it.
08-05-2019
Dyson V11 cordless vacuum
Being that the vacuum is so light and has no cord it makes it easy to use around furniture and when moving from room to room. It goes from carpet to flooring without having to stop to switch heads.
07-05-2019
Best in Class
I have three dogs and two cats so shedding hair can be a problem. I use the Dyson daily to clean floors and area rugs and it works awesome to pick up hair and dirt. I would not use any other vaccum!
07-05-2019
Quick picker upper
Great for around the house messes especially with little kids or dogs this is a huge time saver!!
06-05-2019
Half half
Sérieusement trop de pour et contre pour l'avoir testé au travail c'est genial pour le cordless c'est rapide ey puissance du moteur rien a dire mais elle est bruyante aussitôt que les cheveux sen mele cest ark et tits roches l’hiver ca se remplis vite pour le prix cest cher mais si elle est garantie a vie Ok
05-05-2019
Great vacuum!
Great sucking, cordless makes it so much easier, and easy to handle
04-05-2019
A lot of money
Very expensive very finicky. Constantly needing to clean parts to keep running smoothly
04-05-2019
Dyson
Love how light wait the Dyson is how smooth you can turn it to get thos hard to reach spots ... just not a fan on how it doesnt last long to do my whole house with the battery..
03-05-2019
Quality, with no compromise...
After using this stick style vacuum for a week I cam say the overall quality and build of the vacuum is well done. I have had no issues with dust and dirt in the cracks in my floorboards and have loved the versatility of the head getting around my master bedroom's new Ikea set! Well done!
03-05-2019
Compact and powerful
An incredible option for urban spaces with Pet-hair. The battery lasted longer than the job needed. Very impressed.