Dyson V11 Absolute Cordless Stick Vacuum

09-05-2019
Not bad
The dusty compartment is not big enough and sometimes it doesn't get all the dusty from carpet and chairs. Besides that it's good to be cordless and practical once it's easier to use it.
08-05-2019
Dyson V11 cordless vacuum
Being that the vacuum is so light and has no cord it makes it easy to use around furniture and when moving from room to room. It goes from carpet to flooring without having to stop to switch heads.
07-05-2019
Best in Class
I have three dogs and two cats so shedding hair can be a problem. I use the Dyson daily to clean floors and area rugs and it works awesome to pick up hair and dirt. I would not use any other vaccum!
07-05-2019
Quick picker upper
Great for around the house messes especially with little kids or dogs this is a huge time saver!!
06-05-2019
Half half
Sérieusement trop de pour et contre pour l'avoir testé au travail c'est genial pour le cordless c'est rapide ey puissance du moteur rien a dire mais elle est bruyante aussitôt que les cheveux sen mele cest ark et tits roches l’hiver ca se remplis vite pour le prix cest cher mais si elle est garantie a vie Ok
05-05-2019
Great vacuum!
Great sucking, cordless makes it so much easier, and easy to handle
04-05-2019
A lot of money
Very expensive very finicky. Constantly needing to clean parts to keep running smoothly
04-05-2019
Dyson
Love how light wait the Dyson is how smooth you can turn it to get thos hard to reach spots ... just not a fan on how it doesnt last long to do my whole house with the battery..
03-05-2019
Quality, with no compromise...
After using this stick style vacuum for a week I cam say the overall quality and build of the vacuum is well done. I have had no issues with dust and dirt in the cracks in my floorboards and have loved the versatility of the head getting around my master bedroom's new Ikea set! Well done!
Compact and powerful
An incredible option for urban spaces with Pet-hair. The battery lasted longer than the job needed. Very impressed.
Best Product
Best Dyson ever, I purchased two Dyson, cord Dyson DC37 and cordless v6 slim to handle the small stuff. The sad part, I wasted alot of money buying the cheap vacuums that break down so fast. Should have purchased the Dyson from the start and save myself $400 dollars.
Cathi:s reveiew
Well to be honest when l 1st couple tries it wired wonderful great. Keeps everything clean dust free very light in weight. It bulky. Stores easily. But l broke the handkarm of it the long handle. Used it 3 times was very very happy But l
Best gift ever
I received this vacuum as a gift and it is amazing! Never expected to feel so strongly about an inanimate object. I have 2 kids, 2 dogs, a cat and a partridge in a pear tree and this vacuum sucks. If it ever dies I will justify the cost to repurchase it because now that I know what it's like to live with it I can not live without it. Wish the battery would last a touch longer but I can still get most of my house done in one go.
Love it!
I vacuum way more beacause I don't have to unroll and roll back up a cord, trust me- your will love it
Very good
The vacuum is very good and it cleans good just please clean it after every use.