4.7 5 0 103 103 Twice the suction of any cord-free vacuum. Intelligently optimizes suction with up to 60 minutes run time.

31-05-2019
Dyson V11 Absolute Is absolutely amazing
I am completely blown away with the Dyson V11 Absolute +. Being a multiple pet owner I have to say the worse thing ever is hair everywhere. The V11 took hair out of furniture and carpeting like I’ve never seen before. The soft roller attachment for my wood floors was amazing. My favourite thing about this cordless vacuum was the way it cleaned my car. That alone is worth the value of the product. I frequently go to the car washes to vacuum our van with an industrial vacuum & leave after 45 minutes of vigorous cleaning unsatisfied. I took the V11 outside & after 8 minutes my van was vacuumed the best I’ve ever seen. I used the highest suction level & the small beater brush & wow. This product is just has so many amazing features. Loved the different suction strengths, loved the battery countdown. I knew exactly how long I had left. Nothing worse than starting something & not being able to finish. Overall Dyson has an amazing product with the V11 & I would definitely recommend it
29-05-2019
Amazing Machine!
If you are in the market for a new cordless vacuum, I highly recommend the Dyson V11 Absolute+! Pros: 1. Cordless! That means having the freedom to use this all around your house, your car, your RV without worrying about dragging a cord behind! 2. Innovative! It has an LCD screen that shows the battery power left on each of the three power modes. 3. Great cleaning power! I tried the torque drive cleaner head on hardwood and carpet and not only does it clean amazingly, but it automatically adjusts the suction on Auto mode for different flooring. It comes with several other attachments for cleaning stairs, upholstery, blinds and baseboards. Cons: 1. Somewhat heavy for a hand-held, but the cleaning power is worth it! 2. You have to continually press the power button as you use the unit (which wasn't an issue for myself, but perhaps could be difficult for someone with hand-strength issues like carpal tunnel syndrome. Overall I am in LOVE with this vacuum!
22-05-2019
Best vacuum everyone needs
Dyson V11 cordless stick includes torque drive, soft head, mini tool, crevice tool, mini dusting & bristle brushes, combo tool, wall mount docking station and convenient stand. Quiet and suction is better than my upright corded vacuum. Indicator shows time left with 3 settings–eco (~90 min), auto (~60 min) & boost (~20 min) using torque drive. Torque drive used on auto for carpet, cleaned great & fluffed it up. Carpet was re-vacuumed on boost, picked up a little more and fluffed up even more. Torque drive used on hardwood and ceramic-excellent job, no residual grit. Stick is removed, used mini tool for stairs (be better if tool was longer), for sofa (a lot of dirt). The dirt bin is easy to empty. Roller in torque drive, soft head & mini tool removed easily to clean (mostly hair). Cons: a bit heavy for holding for a long time and doesn’t work well on car floors (rock salt/rocks). Would like flexible hose for hard to reach spots (inside dryer vents). Dyson V11 is handy, convenient.
21-05-2019
Beautiful cordless vacuum
I really love the Dyson ab21 Absolut +Cordless stick vacuum. It was very easy to put together. I love that it is cordless and the charge lasts a long time. I like that it has different battery modes. It also works well from floor to carpet and the power is strong to vacuum pet hairs. There are quite a few different tools to use for all my cleaning needs. The stand is very handy to hook up the vacuum to charge it and looks quite stylish. Thank you for letting me test this product.
21-05-2019
Great Product!
I really like this vacuum. It does a great job and deep cleans carpets so well!! It's easy to use and switch between attachments. It was also very easy to put together! It's nice that it automatically adjusts from flat to carpets surfaces. It being cordless is a huge plus too. the only draw backs I found were; the handle is top heavy and can be a bit much for long vacuums or people without much strength, having to hold the on button the entire time can cramp your hand/fingers as well, and the container does not hold much, so you have to empty often. A plus on the container, which does help combat that it does not hold much, is the fact that it "shoots" out into the garbage, saving the hassle of having to stick your hand in or tap the container to empty. If you keep up with your vacuuming or do not have pets, you should not have to empty too often. I have 3 dogs and this vacuum did a great job cleaning up the fur. I used it on the carpets and could not believe what came up! Loved it!
17-05-2019
Light, maneuverable, effective vacuum
Other than putting laundry away, vacuuming is my least favourite chore. But this Dyson cordless stick vacuum is a game changer. It’s lightweight and easy to carry (about half the weight of my normal vacuum), the battery lasts long enough to clean my whole house and docking to recharge is easy, and it’s easy to empty when it’s full with little effort and no mess. In terms of cleaning, I have five (yes, five) cats and not only does the Dyson pick up the cat fur tumbleweeds from my hardwood floors, it gets out the fur and dirt that they grind into the carpets, too, without having to switch to a different head. On top of that, it sucks up even the fine litter dust that coats everything around the litter boxes (my old vacuum didn’t pick that up at all). Overall, I’m very pleased with the Dyson cordless stick vacuum and would definitely recommend it, especially if you’re a vacuum-hating pet-lover.
17-05-2019
Dyson V11 Absolute - Best vacuum by far
The V11 Absolute is the best vacuum that I’ve tried. My mom has the V8 Absolute that I have used and this one surpasses its abilities. The dirt canister is much easier to empty and not much dirt/dust ends up in the air when you empty it. The torque head is gentle on hardwood and strong on carpets. The suction strength actually adjusts automatically which is great when you need extra suction on your carpets. My light coloured carpets actually look much brighter and cleaner than before. The torque head also has two openings that catch crumbs that the roller can’t catch which is great for my family. The roller catches hair and dust really well. The LED screen is handy as it informs you what percentage of battery it has while it’s charging and how much suction time each mode will give you and it adjusts while your vacuuming so you know how much time you have left. I didn’t run out of time to clean my 2 floor home. The boost mode and small attachment heads were handy when I cleaned my car.
15-05-2019
This vacuum is awesome.
I want to start by saying, I love this vacuum. This thing cleaned my carpet that I thought was pretty clean. I love the lcd screen with all the times depending on what strength you use. The motor is extremely powerful cleans not carpets and solid floor with ease. All the attachments make it easy to clean everything in your home. recommend this vacuum to anyone.
Best Vacuum One Could Ask For
I have to say this is the very very best vacuum i have ever used. I love the fact that it's not too noisy, i currently own an older version of a Dyson and it's a lot louder, so i love they fixed that. Battery life is perfect, i cleaned my entire first floor, my house is 2500 sf, and it didn't die, used it on auto mode, which you could feel the suction when switching from hardwood to my large rug. My house was sparkling clean after a very quick vacuum, it goes so smoothly and easy that my 5 year old kid was fighting for the vacuum. Love the fact that is digital so i can see exactly how much battery i have left and the mode i'm using. I can't describe how happy i am with my new Dyson
14-05-2019
The most versatile vacuum out there!
I have both hardwood and carpet in my home. I also have two dogs and a cat, so there is always pet hair to clean on fabric and floors. This vacuum is lightweight, and with all of the attachments, you can use it for your car, the stairs, curtains, duvet covers, pillows, lamp shades, or just about any surface. The torque drive cleaner is a great attachment that does a great job lifting dirt off hard floors and carpet. I also loved the "boost" function that gives you extra suction for hard to remove pet hair and dirt that gets into fabric. This vacuum also indicates you how much battery time you have left, with the option of using an eco mode when you want to conserve and don't need as much power. This is the most versatile vacuum I've used, and with a pivoting head, you can get under tables, dressers, beds, and sofas. I think I'll throw away my broom!
Princess Dy (son)
I may need an intervention! This beauty deep cleans, and you can see the result immediately. With two long haired cats, and teenagers, our hardwood floors, and carpets are high maintenance, and this gem saved me A LOT of time. I saved around 15 minutes off my usual routine! I especially love the soft torque head for my floors, and being cordless (hassle) free. Some drawbacks are that the one attachment must be the one used on the main pole, when putting away, for them all to have a spot; and I would love a fast charge option for this baby. I have attacked corners, cobwebs, and crumbs, and I give this model two thumbs up... And I'd give more if I had them!
13-05-2019
Must have if you have pets!
I truly love this version. I have a dog that likes to run in the backyard and bring in lots of grass and dirt in the house. I own several older models of the Dyson and although it worked well it never truly picked up all the deep dirt and dust in my rug. The Dyson v11 was able to suck up all the hidden dirt. I loved the fact that the whole inside piece comes out for me to clean and throw out the stuff picked up. The previous versions I had so much trouble getting all of the dust inside the container. I really like that I can tell how much battery is left!! And the brush heads are spectacular. The torque drive head is the one I use the most since I have hardwood, tile and a rug (open concept homes) it did an excellent job. I used on hardwood and then used it on carpet I was worried that the brush roller wouldnt roll but no issues at all even in the low setting. The v6 I have everything I try to vaccum the carpet the roller would stop and jam up. love extra holder for the vaccum parts!
13-05-2019
House Cleaning Made Easy!
I was extremely impressed with how long the battery lasted. I did my basement and both floors of my house on just one charge. I have always used a regular upright vacuum and I was shocked to see how much dust and cat hair the Dyson picked up. The tools included enable you to clean just about anything and they can be changed with very little effort. The torque drive cleaner head works perfectly. My house has hardwood, rugs and carpet and it was all cleaned effectively without me having to stop and change any settings. I absolutely love the Floor Dok! Brilliant to include as I didn't have to put holes in my wall and it can stand in the corner of my kitchen. Until using the Dyson V11 Absolute + Cordless Stick Vacuum, I had no idea how easy cleaning my house could be. No more dragging a noisy, heavy machine around my home.
Awesome vacuum!
Amazing vacuum! We were amazed at how much it picked up compared to our old vacuum. We have a cat with very light-weight hair that usually is difficult to pick up, but the Dyson just sucked it up leaving none behind. We tried it on hardwood, tile, floor mats, and carpeting, and the results were equally good across all floor types. For a vacuum it is quite quiet, and I love how it tells you how much battery charge is remaining. The multiple head options are a great feature and they are easy to change. Emptying the compartment when finished was a breeze.
Super Powerful Suction
I live in a 3 storey house with both carpet and hardwood throughout. After using the Dyson V11 absolute+ I am confident to say it's an amazing vacuum with very powerful suction. The cordless freedom allows me to zoom through my home without any hassle. I love that it has 3 power modes and it automatically adjusts to my flooring, changing its power as needed. The led screen is pretty cool keeping me up to date on how much battery I have left at each power mode. I was so surprised at the amount of dust the vacuum picked up from just cleaning a small portion of my home. In addition, the felt bumper around the bottom of the carpet roller is great. It prevents furniture damage and also protects the vacuum from any scratches. This model came with 4 attachments & 2 main rollers for hardwood and carpet plus a bonus docking station. Overall, although on the pricey side, it is a great vacuum which will not fail you.