07-10-2019
Impeccable Quality
I've been in the market for a vacume & was excited to finally receive my Dyson 7 complete,it was much lighter & easier to maneuver then my old upright,it has amazing suction power,the brush roll is super easy to clean,so light weight & the attachments are excellent for getting dirt from corners & I love it for my car,I think as a vacume as an investment & I find Dyson and especially this model to be of impeccable quality,for me 30 minute charge is enough,if you need more you made need to look at another Dson model.
04-10-2019
Dyson V7: more run time, more ergonomic.
DYSON V7 Complete (V7C) CORDLESS STICK VACUUM . I have V6 Absolute (V6A), so it's similar to V7C. Features such as ergonomic design & engineering improved, & performance met my expectations. CONs: ~MONTHLY FILTER CLEANING. Takes time to dry; ~HEAVIER. PROs: ~MORE POWER = UP TO 30 MINS RUN TIME; ~MORE ERGONOMIC controls; ~QUIET; ~BETTER HYGIENIC BIN EMPTYING MECHANISM. Quicker/less mess. Smooth pull of ergonomic red Waste lever on top of device lifts the metal cylinder core, & bin lid opens. All remain attached (V6A's clear bin comes right off, i.e. messy). All closes w reassuring click; ~MORE DURABLE/CLEANABLE, metal perforated core vs. plastic; ~ATTACHMENTS + DOCK; ~Diagnostic LED alerts of 10 possible scenarios. Overall, I DO RECOMMEND Dyson V7C. WHY DYSON? ~WARRANTY. Call them & they immediately send you parts; ~GREAT DOCUMENTATION; ~DESIGN/ENGINEERING. Innovative/thoughtful/beautiful; ~GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE; ~GREAT VALUE; ~CLEANING = FUN; ~MANY ACCESSORIES; ~USER FRIENDLY.
03-10-2019
AAAAA
Finally! I have discovered the perfect vacuum for my needs. This vacuum WORKS and it's cordless, which makes cleaning much easier to maneuver around with. Some of the major pros is that it's light weight, powerful suction, hand held piece is very handy and useful, picks up more than just what's visible to the eye and really does work on all surfaces such as carpet and laminate floors. It comes with wall mounted piece to hang, which to me is a bonus feature for my supply closet. This vacuum is a set-up from traditional ones and I assume because it's Dyson it must have the best technology for this type. Again, I love the fact that it's cordless and WORKS! I'll definitely be looking into other Dyson products.
03-10-2019
Cordless and very convenient!
This cordless vacuum is surprisingly powerful. I vacuumed my living room really well with my regular vacuum and then I vacuumed with this on max suction. The bin was full of fine dust and lint when I was finished. I have a seven month old baby crawling around so I was impressed. I have tried this on both carpeted areas and tile, and the suction works well on both. The added tools made vacuuming my car a breeze. I have a long haired dog so the smaller motorized brush was great at picking up the hair from my couches. The smaller bin means I usually need to empty it more than once during the 20-30 minutes of run time but the convenience of not having to carry a heavy vacuum definitely makes up for that. The docking station makes charging and storing this easy. It’s lightweight and perfect for quick cleanups and vacuuming areas where a cord is inconvenient like stairs or vehicle interiors. I am more than satisfied and love how easy it is to use around my home.
01-10-2019
Best vacuum
It is a great vacuum for doing vacuuming for half an hour. Cleans absolutely great. Very easy and light to use. Easy to dump garbage. Great benefit is it is cordless. Makes vacuuming very easy and the attachments work great. Charging is about 3 hrs.Attachments are easy to interchange. Works very well.
30-09-2019
Great suction but short battery life
The Dyson V7 Cordless Stick Vacuum has amazing suction power! I love all of the tools that it came with, especially the crevice tool - i was able to get into super tough spots in my kitchen that I've been struggling to clean for years! That being said, I would not recommend this particular version of the Dyson only for the battery life - you have to charge the vacuum for 3.5 Hours to get a full charge and then the battery lasts for 30 minutes. I live in a pretty small condo and I had to charge the vacuum three times just to get through the entire place. I can't imagine someone with a larger house finding this useful. Now, other than the battery life, I really love this vacuum for it's suction and for the ease of use - it is easy and straightforward to click the different heads on and off. Also, it is SUPER lightweight - i am able to breeze through the house with it because it is so light.
30-09-2019
Powerful light Vacuum.
A great, lightweight cleaner that is an ideal for many different types of flooring. We have one child of 5yrs old and two cats. It makes a lot of small dirt and a lot of cat hair over the carpet and sofa. Dyson V7 comes with many heads/tools to a perfect vacuum for all rooms of our house. It is light and small, easy to handle and store. Powerful vacuum removes even thin dusty from the floor. The only thing playing against, is the fact of the battery is not long enough for a heavy clean. They should make the battery easy replaced and provide or sell a second battery to swap when your main dead and keep cleaning using the second battery. As the same way the cordless tools works, remove the charger from the main equipment (reducing the weight) and using two swap able batteries.
26-09-2019
A great stick vacuum with tons of power.
When I first put together the vacuum, which was very easy, I thought it might be heavy, but when I started using it the weight balance was great and it wasn't heavy at all. We have a dog that sheds ALOT and it picked up fur and other things immediately. I LOVE how flat it can go with the long extension to get under the couch. My regular vacuum cannot do that. I'm not sure I would use all of the attachments, but it will be fun to try. I like that the canister is clear and I could immediately see how much dirt was being picked up. I love the design, it feels a bit like I am a Ghostbuster, LOL, and the sound is not overly loud.
26-09-2019
Fast cleaning for mom on the run
My first impression was very excited to see how small/light weight the box was. However, a bit overwhelmed when I opened the box to see so many pieces. Very hesitant to try, so I charged the vacuum and left it alone. Forgotten about it until I realized the light was off. I unplugged the main piece and checked out all the other parts. Surprised to see how easy it was to put all the attachments together. Tried all 5 attachments with and without the long extension on different surfaces. My kids also wanted to try and for the first time they were fighting to clean! We have an old dyson big ball canister from about 10 years. It still works great but it’s bulky and heavy. The V7 is strong enough for everyday quick cleaning (I haven’t done a deep cleaning yet). Very light weight that my 6 year old can hold and move around. With a cordless vacuum I can see how easy it will be for me to clean the car and couch on a regular basis.
My new go to vacuum
Love how it glides easily on my hardwood floors. Was impressed how clean it cleaned my carpets. I was so excited when I opened the box and saw all the extra attachments. What I really love is that the filter is washable and doesn’t need to be replaced. I wasn’t expecting a stick vacuum to do such a great job. I no longer have to tug my central vacuum up and down the stairs as often, as this is now my go to vacuum.
My Everyday vacuum
I just loved this vacuum. It is actually an "Everyday vacuum" for me.My daughter's friends daily come to our house for play. There is always an after play mess ranging from very little pieces of dry clay, bits and crumbs of food and lots more. It is so lightweight that my 7-year daughter loves to clean by herself. My husband loved it for cleaning his car. It took 20 minutes and my husband's car never looked so clean. I have used it to clean my upholstery and stairs. It performed well. I have tiles, hardwood, and carpet in my house. It has performed well on all types of floors. It is easy to add/remove heads. Battery time is 30 mins which is understandable for its size. An indicator of battery life would have made this vacuum a perfect one. Then you can plan your cleaning according to that and it feels a bit awkward to start something and not being able to finish it. but definitely, it has made my life easy and cleaner. Highly Recommend!
product review
good product, cleans very well, picks small bites features are very good, wood buy it good job with this product over all stands out
24-09-2019
The only vacuum I’ll ever need!
I’ve had the Dyson v7 for 4 days and I’ve vacuumed my entire house and 2 cars. I was pleased at how easy it was to unpack and prepare my Dyson v7 for first use. The manual is easy to read and instructions simple to follow. After fully charging I gave it the best test by vacuuming a dog bed to see if I could get tiny little hairs out and it DID! The attachments are easy to click in and disconnect even with my arthritic fingers. The extension wand and the included attachments makes it a versatile all in one vacuum. I’ve vacuumed my carpets and rugs, stairs, upper and lower crevices, under and around furniture. My cars look like they’ve been detailed and the upholstery looks renewed. There’s a trash can icon on the lever to empty the canister and makes it foolproof to dispose of the dirt. I am impressed with the power of the suction and for that amount of power I thought it would be much noisier. The Dyson v7 has simplified my cleaning process and saved me valuable time. 100% recommend.
24-09-2019
Great if you have small children or pets
I really love this vacuum. My old vacuum was the leading competitor and the Dyson does not compare with power, weight, suction and style. I have two children (2&3) and two fur babies and the Dyson cleaned my whole house in a fraction of the time. I thought the 30min battery life was going to be a problem but I did my whole house (2 bed 2 bath) couches and baseboards included in under the battery life. Being cordless and light weight, bringing it out multiple times a day is not a problem. It's is also very quiet and my cats don't freak out every time I vacuum. Overall I do not have a bad thing to say and this vacuum is definitely worth the money for convenience and warranty alone never mind the cleaning power.
Slim design, powerful suction
I used the vacuum on wood floors, and carpet, it worked beautifully on both. My biggest concern is pet hair, and dust- it did a fantastic job. I love that there is no cord, as that is the biggest pet peeve of mine with vacuums. I used the detachable part for my car, no more needing to find change to do it at the gas station! The charge length is perfect for my two bedroom place. I couldn't be happier with the small size of the vacuum, as storage room is limited for me.