4.6 5 0 57 57 Warning: our Oat Milk causes love at first sip! Incredibly rich and oh so creamy.

22-08-2019
It’s pretty good
This oat milk is fairly good, especially when in things like coffee, or oatmeal. When it’s by itself it does taste a little but chalky almost though. Otherwise it’s creamy and I love all the added nutrients.
13-08-2019
Perfect for coffee
I add this to my iced coffee every morning. I love that it is creamy and naturally sweet. It's a guilt-free creamer that is also better for the planet and for me! I recommend this to all my friends.
03-08-2019
Best of tgd plant "milks"
I Have tried soy, almond, cashew and coconut "milks" (I should not even call them that) and this is the best of the bunch. Great thickness and flavour. It works really well in breakfast cereals!
30-06-2019
Great in Coffee
I've only ever used this for my coffee but it would have so many other applications. I love the taste
19-06-2019
Better than milk.
I have never enjoyed the taste of cows milk but this product is great on cereal.
05-06-2019
Good to have on hand
I purchased just one carton, the 946mL shelf-stable carton. Am not a milk drinker, but like to have some on hand for smoothies, cereal, etc. It went pretty quickly because my teen used it on his cereal once and liked it. Have since purchsed another carton.
03-06-2019
great dairy free addition to your morning coffee!
I have tried several non dairy alternatives in my coffee, but I find Earth's Own by far the best. It's creamy and unsweetened, and unlike some other non dairy beverages, you don't need a ton of it in the mug to make your coffee taste right without getting it cold. The unsweetened vanilla is good too!
03-06-2019
Love this! Great dairy alternative!
As a (new-ish) vegan, i'm constantly searching for healthy, convenient, tasty and environmentally friendly options. This one checks all the boxes! I absolutely love the taste of this. It reminds me of Almond milk, but better. It's super easy to sub in recipes, coffee, desserts, etc. The price is also not bad at all. Highly recommend! :)
30-05-2019
Good milk substitute
I really enjoyed this milk substitute. I don't drink a lot of milk and it ends up going bad so I've switched to using alternatives. Oat milk lasts long, tastes great and is environmentally friendly.
23-05-2019
Best milk replacer
I love this oat milk. As a vegan I've tried all the plant based meals. This milk is creamy and tastes better then milk. My favourite is the Unsweetened vanilla. I recommended to my sister for my 2 year-old nephew instead of cows milk.
22-05-2019
Delish!
Great alternative to milk...good texture, consistency and taste! I would buy this product again for sure
16-05-2019
NON
Desoler de lexprimer comme cela mes vraiment rien a ete apprecier RIEN.
15-05-2019
mon évaluation
Le produits présente de belles valeurs nutritives pour la santé. De plus,Il es bon au goût .Je recommande fortement.
14-05-2019
Great alternative to dairy
This is a great product tastes great and easy to substitute for dairy. Only complaint is that it harder to find around me yet
14-05-2019
Very delicious
Loved this product , tasted delicious. Used it on my cereal , lovely.