4.5 5 0 39 39 Honey almond flavour. 15g of protein with milk.
Edge with Protein

06-08-2018
This cereal is so nutritious. I eat it as a snack, it is delicious!
18-05-2018
This has a lot of protein. I use it after work outs. Fills me right up.
20-02-2018
Great taste, love how it stays crunchy longer than most cereal. Also great as a dry snack. My family loves this cereal.
06-11-2017
Taste is delicious, if you enjoy vector cereal you would like this cereal as well. The cereal fills you up as well which I found convenient
04-03-2017
I liked it but had to add sugar to it. I usually don't. It was great for my fibre intake and it made me regular.
07-11-2016
One of my kids eats this daily and really enjoys it....He recommends it!
04-11-2016
Very good cereal and very hearty. My husband is a big night eater and he converted to eating this cereal at night because it would keep him full longer and out of the fridge and cupboard. Way less sugar than most cereal in the cupboard and so much protein.
03-11-2016
Great tasting cereal! And kept me full all through the morning. Will definitely purchase this again.
19-10-2016
I personally haven't tried this cereal but my husband loves it, every time I go shopping he has to add it to the list!
05-10-2016
Super tasty and my kids love it. The added protein helps keep them full.
05-10-2016
I seem to get sleepy around 11 a.m. with a normal breakfast cereal, but after eating Edge with Protein, it seems to keep me alert until lunch. Loved the taste and now eat it as a snack in the afternoon too.
28-09-2016
You know as "grups" we tend to think we have to give up "the good stuff" and set the example for our kids by eating our "veggies". Edge with Protein gives us the best of both worlds - It tastes great and is good for us!
10-09-2016
Did not like this. a bit too sweet. Regular Vector is still the best.
09-09-2016
Great tasting and good for you, who'd of thunk. A great way to start the day or for an evening snack I found. Definitely a go to for our family now.
09-09-2016
Don't need a big bowl of cereal. This will fill you up with half a bowl. Pretty tasty!