E.L.F. Cosmetics Holy Hydration! Face Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen

4.7 5 0 6 6 Enriched with SPF 30 benefits, this ingredient-driven moisturizer helps protect the skin daily to promote a plumped and moisturized complexion. This nourishing cream leaves the skin soft and supple and contains hyaluronic acid and peptides.
E.L.F. Cosmetics Holy Hydration! Face Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen

03-08-2022
Great for the price
I actually really liked like moisturizer for how little it cost! It came in very cute packaging as well as was easy to use. I find it does a good job of moisturizing my skin as well as leaving a healthy glow. I would recommend for anyone looking for a “drugstore” moisturizer
20-07-2022
My fav
Moisturizer is amazing and smells light. Not strong and feels amazing. I put it in at bedtime
05-07-2022
Nice product
Finally a moisturiser that sits well under makeup! I love it! It’s easy to apply and leave skin looking nice and glowy. I don’t have to wait long to put my makeup on and it sits so nice under my makeup. I will defo repurchase after I finish this one.
18-06-2022
love this product
I use this every day before my makeup routine. i love it. it isnt greasy and doesnt leave a white cast. makeup sits very nice and smooth on top of this product i will buy it again.
17-06-2022
ELF is the best
I have to say that I have loved every product I have tried from e.l.f. I would highly recommend them.
03-06-2022
Refreshing
E.L.F. Cosmetics Holy Hydration! Face Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen is lovely to put on right before I start my day, it’s like a drink of water for the skin and the spf is a must for everyone! Would recommend.