3.9 5 0 43 43 Chewy Bars decadent chocolate and dairy free caramel, mixed into our specially developed blend of gluten free flours.

05-09-2019
Pretty good
I really appreciate that enjoy life goes to such an effort to make food that is allergy safe. With this particular bar I liked the caramel flavor mixed with the chocolate chips but to me the bars had a slightly chemical aftertaste that brought my rating down a star. Still, I'll probably buy them again since the kiddos enjoyed them!
18-06-2019
Tasteless
I’m a big fan of Enjoy Life products. But these are a bit of a disappointment. Not nearly as good as Enjoy Life Coco Loco bars, which I LOVE.
09-05-2019
Enjoy
Great product. It’s difficult to find a gluten free snack that tastes great. This has great flavour...you forget it’s gluten free. Enjoy life is a brand I would recommend.
03-05-2019
Enjoy Life Snacks
Although I like the taste of a lot of the Enjoy Life products, if you are trying to be conscious of what is in your food - READ the ingredients. Don't fall for what's on the box. The taste is great, and for someone that is finding it hard to find the time to make snacks, I was buying these in a pinch (and the brownie & carrot cake ones too) and one day actually read the ingredients and was a little disappointed with the oils, sugars and palm oil. If you aren't one of those people and just want a delicious snack, these are really tasty.
03-04-2019
Delicious!!!
I absolutely love these bars !!!! They are delicious and perfect to bring to school as a snack, and not too sweet ! I love that they have chocolate but still are healthy and filing ! I wouldnt change a thing and will recommend this to all my friends and family !
01-04-2019
Great taste
Obviously the kind of item i like, it hasnt too much sugar in it
26-03-2019
These have really good flavour, and are made with real ingredients. A lot less sugar than a lot of typical granola bars and they are more filling.
24-03-2019
A hit
My son has celiac disease and a desperate desire to eat granola bars like his siblings. Unfortunately, he also has the most finicky palate in the house. We've tried just about every gluten free bar on the market. I have to say this flavour was a hit. He actually ate a whole bar before he announced he didn't like it. That's close to a miracle. I finished the box. They're delicious.
22-03-2019
Kids loved these!
My kids loved these. They have an amazing texture and just the right amount of chocolate
19-03-2019
Great bars
Great gluten free bars, quite dense, but nice. Like a chocolate caramel brownie, that taste ‘kinda’ healthy! Haha
13-03-2019
I am gluten free for 5 years. It’s hard to find tasty products. Enjoy life products are one of them. They are gluten free and taste good.
13-03-2019
It's okay
My children's favourite snacks are granola bars, so I thought we would give this product a try. My children did not seem to like them as much as the other bars they have tried. I found them slightly dry and crumbly myself, I wouldn't buy again. But anyone looking for a healthy snack should try this!
11-03-2019
Ok
I have tried other bars in their line. This was just ok, but I was not wowed.
13-02-2019
Good
Good option for quick snacks that are yummy and free from many allergens so less worry when taking places.
01-02-2019
Lunchbox Snack
A great allergen free option for lunchboxes. Enjoy Life have lots of great products for allergy families.