4.6 5 0 25 25 Delicious & best spring flavor for your lips. A perfect sunny treat for yourself or to pass on to someone special. Get ready for fantastic flavor and super shea in these ahhhmazing balms. Deeply hydrates and seals in moisture. Our refreshing and sweet Watermelon flavor tastes like freshly sliced watermelon with a hint of sweetness and a touch of springtime nectarine blossoms.
eos Super Soft Shea Stick & Sphere Lip Balm

18-06-2020
Taste great and keeps my lips mosterized. I love love it
11-06-2020
Girls love them
These are great for your purse they smell so good and they let your lips breath. other lip balms clog up your pores. then I end up with a cold sore. this doesn't happen with eos
04-06-2020
Lips Moisturerizer
My mouth stays soft! I will recommend this product to my friends!
03-06-2020
Good taste!
My mouth stayed soft and hydrated! I will recommend this product to my friends!
Great lip balm!
Smells and tastes great! I would highly recommend it to anyone that like fruity things!
02-06-2020
Perfect lip balm. Smooth not sticky and a little goes a long way I w0uld definitely recommend!
Love it!
Whether the weather is warm or cold my lips tend to be dry. I bought this on impulse because of the flavour, it makes my lips smooth and I love the watermelon flavour! I would definitely by again!
02-06-2020
Where the weather is warmermy lips started getting dry so I purchased and made my lips very smooth and loved the flavor.
Brought me summer early!
I did not find this balm to be any different than other ones, With one exception. The watermelon scent took me Back to summer and brought it early for me. I did find I had to reapply more often than other balms.
Yummy!!!
My kids love these, can't go wrong here. Now it's managing the internal fights to see who's whose...
Yummy taste smells great
Excellent product great price great smell .........refreshing too...
eos thanks a melon
omg love the feel of my eos the smell is so good. I love melon my lips get dry a lot and this product works so well and stays on for a while. Will be buying these products again I have me family using this product now as well. Thank you for an amazing product. Prize is really great too.
love
it works well and I love the smell. And keep my lips moist and my hands
Super!!
Hydrate bien les lèvres, texture agréable, je le recommande à 100%
04-06-2020
Would Love to try this just haven’t seen it yet to buy it