FAB Pharma White Clay Acne Treatment Pads 2% Salicylic Acid

4.7 5 0 86 86 These alcohol-free pads target acne without stripping or drying out skin. Along with salicylic acid, kaolin clay helps draw out impurities; Evermat absorbs sebum, minimizes the look of pores, and reduces shine; and tea tree oil and willow bark help exfoliate and smooth the appearance of skin texture.
FAB Pharma White Clay Acne Treatment Pads 2% Salicylic Acid

07-05-2021
Review
The product is awesome I got it in my ispay bag I use it all the time now
19-04-2021
👍
GreatI’ve struggled with acne for years and these pads really helped calm it down. They’re very effective yet gentle on the skin. Highly recommend these
17-04-2021
14-04-2021
Best on the market
One of the best product on the market. Works very efficiently on my sensitive skin. It’s not for everyone i would fo a patch test before applying. Overall a great product.
13-04-2021
holy grail!
Quick and easy! saved my skin absolutely love this product
12-04-2021
So great
I love this it was great for my skin when I had breakouts
02-04-2021
Simply FAB!!
I’m a huge fan of the Fab line of skin care products in general, but these are definitely one of my favourites. I use it right after I wash my face and it keeps my skin free from pimples and exfoliates my skin at the same time! Very gentle for sensitive skin!
29-03-2021
Ok, not great
I’m typically a huge fan of all FAB items, but these cleansing wipes didn’t wow me. They left my skin feeling slightly tacky, didn’t provide any improvement in skin (dullness). They cleaned regular oil and dry skin tho. I highly recommend the rest of their line tho!
27-03-2021
Love this
Love this product. Whenever I get acne and pimple popping up I clean my face and put a layer on my face. The pipes tends to dies. Very good and doesn't make skin too dry. Definitely recommend
21-03-2021
Amazing!
OMG i love this product , not only did it help with my acne but it made my skin so soft and feel so clean! for sure a winner :)
20-03-2021
Excellent
I loved it it’s excellent and very good quality it made my skin so smooth and radiant and cleaned my impurities and made my skin looks so fresh
17-03-2021
Great!
Very exfoliating, pores very clean! I was very impressed!
16-03-2021
Holy grail
This product is amazing and I do repeat amazing it leaves your skin feeling softer and more purifying it takes away any shine I have and makes my skin glow I highly recommend purchasing this product
15-03-2021
Excellent For acne!
These are simply amazing! Didn’t dry out my skin at all and helped get rid of my breakouts and even blackheads. The formulation is Non stripping and innovative! Love this and other products from First Aid beauty!
13-03-2021
Helps with acne
Great! Helped control my breakouts. Didn’t dry my skin out. Easy to use and convenient because it’s presoaked pads.