4.7 5 0 51 51 These alcohol-free pads target acne without stripping or drying out skin. Along with salicylic acid, kaolin clay helps draw out impurities; Evermat absorbs sebum, minimizes the look of pores, and reduces shine; and tea tree oil and willow bark help exfoliate and smooth the appearance of skin texture.
FAB Pharma White Clay Acne Treatment Pads 2% Salicylic Acid

10-01-2021
Great product!
I absolutely love these! I’ve been using them almost everyday and my skin feels amazingly clean now! I highly recommend!
08-01-2021
Love these pads, great replacement for Noxema
These are more expensive than Noxema pads, but I used to use those religiously. I was so upset when they stopped carrying them in Canada and they were gone from stores! I've been trying to find a salicylic acid treatment pad for ages to replace and these do the job great! They are actually a little less intense and don't feel like they sting my face as much (although sometimes I like that because I feel like they are doing the job). SA is great for my acne and I love the pads because you can see the grime and dirt that you wipe away on your face. A big part of my skincare routine.
27-12-2020
Good
I have tried this product twice for minor acne issue....they disappeared on their own or with help of this ...not sure as same time did some dietary changes as well.. I can go for this product again.
23-12-2020
Ok
Only had a small amount so not able to tell how great it was need to use it longer
23-12-2020
My pores are gone!
Since starting to use these wipes the pores on my nose have virtually disappeared! My skin is brighter and I don't need to wear foundation daily anymore!
22-12-2020
It works
I wasn’t blown away but this product or brand. I do enjoy the advertising and the price point was in budget. I would buy again.
17-12-2020
These are great!
I received a sample of this from Sephora and will likely repurchase. They work wonders on acne prone skin and you can actually feel them working when applied.
12-12-2020
Never be without it
My acne prone sensitive skin loves this stuff. It improves any breakouts without overly drying my skin. I will always be repurchasing this as the price is just right.
07-12-2020
Amazing results!
I got it a few months ago after a my skin got really bad, and worked perfectly!
05-12-2020
Great Product
Bought these for my daughter and was very pleased with the results of using this product.
04-12-2020
Goodbye Acne
This product is great to use for acne prone skin. I love it because it helped clear up my face and doesn't dry your skin out like most acne products.
02-12-2020
Acne saver
This product works well for clearing up a flare up and reducing the pain. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. Lotion needed after use because it is somewhat drying. Highly recommend
01-12-2020
soft and grntle
soft yo the touch, gentle on tour skin and helps with problem skin
26-11-2020
It is an amazing product
I have been using fab products for almost 4 years and so far it is really good for my skin. I have kp and a lot of sensitivity issues but this helped me a lot.
20-11-2020
Great cleansing pads
It’s a great product for acne prone skin .. not too harsh like other products or prescriptions.