4.3 5 0 633 633 Bedroom mist

04-07-2019
Can’t live without Febreze!
I was so excited when I seen that Frebreze had a night time product. I have trouble sleeping and since I’ve been using the Febreze Night, my sleep has improved immensely. The scent is very relaxing and soothing. I find it to be very calming and it helps me greatly. Would recommend this item to everyone!
I LOVE it!
Just love the scent it's long lasting and tranquil!!
03-07-2019
The best smell I ever tried
It is exactly the smell that I would like to have at home. Even my visitors asked me about it when they got into my home. So soothing and nice.
Awesome scent!
Smells great! And helps we when I have troubling falling asleep!
12-06-2019
Best freshener ever
I have tried this product. Love the smell and it does the trick when it is needed!
25-03-2019
Febreeze Sleep Serenity
Febreeze Sleep Serenity had a wonderful scent. It wasn't too strong and worked well to eliminate odors.
13-03-2019
One Of My Favourite
I was skeptical at first to how well this would work,but I’m impressed,not only do I love the fragrance but it does give you that calming effect as well.I actually use it during the day to give my home a beautiful aroma when you walk into the house.
12-12-2018
Serenity
I love it! It has a soothing aroma that makes the atmosphere in my home feel more relaxed and ready to wind down. It doesn't leave the floor feeling damp from the mist and the smell lasts for hours. I sometimes spray it during the day as well.. 🙊
08-12-2018
Good Product
Loved this product, the scent was not over powering and helped me ease into a light sleep.
23-10-2018
Love it!!!
I truly love these! I spray a little bit every night in my room and my kids room and it makes all the difference for a good night sleep!
06-08-2018
This is an amazing mist. The smell is so relaxing. I wish the scent lasted longer.
06-08-2018
Frebreze Sleep Serenity has a wonderful scent. Love spraying on pillows, bedding and curtains. I sleep very soundly and wake up refreshed.
05-08-2018
This fabreeze spray is amazing and it makes the room smell so fresh and I can sleep smelling this great scent. Thank you.
24-07-2018
I just love the smell of lavender and am so happy that they incorporated this particular smell! Our house is always smelling super fresh with Febreeze Sleep Serenity to save the day. This is the best diffuser I ever used, and I recommend everyone to give it a shot. It smells so pleasing that I will spray it no matter if the house smells good.
29-06-2018
Probably not great for my health but I find the scent so relaxing right before bed.