4.6 5 0 49 49 Bring your garden indoors with the odor-eliminating, minty, and herbal scent of Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Peppermint & Rosemary.

17-10-2019
OMG! Smells amazing!!
Love this for spritzing on my laundry after drying. Super awesome and awakening/calming smell. Long lasting too!
06-10-2019
Awesome
Smells great and lasts forever Awesome fresh scent
25-09-2019
Favourite spray
Really covers the smell of orders and musty smells. I have tried a lot of different sprays and when I spray the other ones the smell only last for a couple minutes but this spray last long
24-09-2019
long lasting fresh smell
This fabric freshener is a good choice. Has a long-lasting minty scent (more likely for men then women) and make the fabric feels a little softer also. It is a great choice for ironing.
22-09-2019
Worked on my couch
Sprayed this on an old musty smelling couch, and smelt good as new!
12-09-2019
Frebreeze
This product is much milder in sent than the original. It’s light fragrance isn’t overwhelming, perfect for everyday use. However, i wouldn’t recommend for smellier items like the gum bag or sports bag; perhaps on carpet, sofa, drapes and bed linens
Refreshing!
I actually tried the lavender-scented version of this product. It really made my pillow smell good, and it eliminated the stale smell that was there. I would recommend this product.
NICE SCENT
I like this product and the way it smells however I find the smell overwhelming I`m sensitive to strong fragrance .
05-09-2019
I absolutely love the smell of it. It makes my house smell so fresh and clean. It's the perfect light but powerful room/fabric spray. I'd say it's good for even people who are sensitive to sent.
Fantastic
I’m a fan of all febreeze products. Tried this new scent because I have pets and teenagers. Did not let me down!! Sprayed in the morning and it still smelled wonderful later in the evening. Would highly recommend this!!
04-09-2019
I love how it takes the smell out of a room or my couch.. my doggie is lovely to have but can become very smelly!
04-09-2019
Love feebreeze
I always have some sort of feebreeze product in my home love all of them.
18-08-2019
Febreeze one fabric peppermint and rosemary
Great product! Bought it because we have a cat and a dog it did not disappoint my house smelt fresh and lasted more than 15 min would highly recommend this product.
31-07-2019
Great Buy!
I bought this product because we have a dog and cat. I wanted a product that would last more than 15min and this product surpassed my expectations! It lasted all day and it smelled so good! I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone i know. What a great buy!
30-07-2019