4.6 5 0 44 44 Bring your garden indoors with the odor-eliminating, minty, and herbal scent of Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Peppermint & Rosemary.

2019-09-12
Frebreeze
This product is much milder in sent than the original. It’s light fragrance isn’t overwhelming, perfect for everyday use. However, i wouldn’t recommend for smellier items like the gum bag or sports bag; perhaps on carpet, sofa, drapes and bed linens
Refreshing!
I actually tried the lavender-scented version of this product. It really made my pillow smell good, and it eliminated the stale smell that was there. I would recommend this product.
NICE SCENT
I like this product and the way it smells however I find the smell overwhelming I`m sensitive to strong fragrance .
2019-09-05
I absolutely love the smell of it. It makes my house smell so fresh and clean. It's the perfect light but powerful room/fabric spray. I'd say it's good for even people who are sensitive to sent.
Fantastic
I’m a fan of all febreeze products. Tried this new scent because I have pets and teenagers. Did not let me down!! Sprayed in the morning and it still smelled wonderful later in the evening. Would highly recommend this!!
2019-09-04
I love how it takes the smell out of a room or my couch.. my doggie is lovely to have but can become very smelly!
2019-09-04
Love feebreeze
I always have some sort of feebreeze product in my home love all of them.
2019-08-18
Febreeze one fabric peppermint and rosemary
Great product! Bought it because we have a cat and a dog it did not disappoint my house smelt fresh and lasted more than 15 min would highly recommend this product.
2019-07-31
Great Buy!
I bought this product because we have a dog and cat. I wanted a product that would last more than 15min and this product surpassed my expectations! It lasted all day and it smelled so good! I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone i know. What a great buy!
2019-07-30
oh. My. God.
This is the BEST smelling febreeze EVER. Love it so much I bought 3 cases. 😊
2019-07-28
Love
I bought this new scent last week and im in love, i have 3 pets so nice that it lasts so long use maybe every couple days!!
2019-07-23
freshness
this product has a natural fresh scent not chemical its a must buy
2019-07-20
Peppermint and Rosemary
I was so excited when I first used this product. I have a sensitivity to certain scents but this one is so mild and fresh. I would definitely recommend febreeze to all my friends and family.
2019-07-18
Great unique scent!
I absolutely love this new scent. Sometimes I find with these types of products the scents are so strong and unnatural. But this one is very nice and calming. I’m so happy that febreeze has this new line!!
2019-07-17
This is a nice light product for anyone who has scent sensibilities, I would definitely recommend especially for use around young children/adults who don't like using too many chemicals.