4.6 5 0 48 48 Bring your garden indoors with the odor-eliminating, minty, and herbal scent of Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Peppermint & Rosemary.

23-07-2019
freshness
this product has a natural fresh scent not chemical its a must buy
20-07-2019
Peppermint and Rosemary
I was so excited when I first used this product. I have a sensitivity to certain scents but this one is so mild and fresh. I would definitely recommend febreeze to all my friends and family.
18-07-2019
Great unique scent!
I absolutely love this new scent. Sometimes I find with these types of products the scents are so strong and unnatural. But this one is very nice and calming. I’m so happy that febreeze has this new line!!
17-07-2019
This is a nice light product for anyone who has scent sensibilities, I would definitely recommend especially for use around young children/adults who don't like using too many chemicals.
14-07-2019
Fraîcheur
Odeur propre et frais, agréable !je trouve que ce fut un bon produit à essayer.
09-07-2019
Pas vraiment apprécié
Je trouve que il s'en vraiment trop fort mais il au moins le parfum dur longtemps
07-07-2019
febreeze
enjoyed the light fresh scent. nice combination. I would recommend this to my friends especially the ones that are bothered by heavy scents
07-07-2019
Everlasting
Love this scent so much! The air is so refreshing wherever this is sprayed. The combination of peppermint and rosemary is a good blend and you can breathe in the aroma hours after initial use.
06-07-2019
Amazing scent
I always love febreeze. This product smells good and i love it
06-07-2019
Febreze
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Excellent product.
05-07-2019
Febreeze
Très bon ce qui es plaisant c'est qu'il sent longtemps ! Bravo!
05-07-2019
buy me!!
I have scent sentivities...and I had no reaction to this lightly scented product. The soft smell remained in the room and didn't linger or disappear. Definately would purchase again
Love Febreze
I have been using Febreze products for years and I love it. This new scent is amazing and a refreshing change. I like the smell it leaves ,very fresh. When I started using the new scent all my friends we’re asking me what it was and now I am happy to say Malloy of my friends have also purchased the new scent . Thank you Febreze for this new scent. It’s amazing!
Can't go won't with Febreze
Always dependable! We love the new scent, it's not strong but rather subtle and enjoyable!
Lovely smell of summer!
I purchased this when it was still cold and snowy outside and it was like bringing your summer garden indoors. It is just lovely and pet friendly too.