4.6 5 0 49 49 Bring your garden indoors with the odor-eliminating, minty, and herbal scent of Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Peppermint & Rosemary.
Febreze ONE Fabric Peppermint & Rosemary

04-09-2019
I love how it takes the smell out of a room or my couch.. my doggie is lovely to have but can become very smelly!
04-09-2019
Love feebreeze
I always have some sort of feebreeze product in my home love all of them.
18-08-2019
Febreeze one fabric peppermint and rosemary
Great product! Bought it because we have a cat and a dog it did not disappoint my house smelt fresh and lasted more than 15 min would highly recommend this product.
31-07-2019
Great Buy!
I bought this product because we have a dog and cat. I wanted a product that would last more than 15min and this product surpassed my expectations! It lasted all day and it smelled so good! I would absolutely recommend this product to everyone i know. What a great buy!
30-07-2019
oh. My. God.
This is the BEST smelling febreeze EVER. Love it so much I bought 3 cases. 😊
28-07-2019
Love
I bought this new scent last week and im in love, i have 3 pets so nice that it lasts so long use maybe every couple days!!
23-07-2019
freshness
this product has a natural fresh scent not chemical its a must buy
20-07-2019
Peppermint and Rosemary
I was so excited when I first used this product. I have a sensitivity to certain scents but this one is so mild and fresh. I would definitely recommend febreeze to all my friends and family.
18-07-2019
Great unique scent!
I absolutely love this new scent. Sometimes I find with these types of products the scents are so strong and unnatural. But this one is very nice and calming. I’m so happy that febreeze has this new line!!
17-07-2019
This is a nice light product for anyone who has scent sensibilities, I would definitely recommend especially for use around young children/adults who don't like using too many chemicals.
14-07-2019
Fraîcheur
Odeur propre et frais, agréable !je trouve que ce fut un bon produit à essayer.
09-07-2019
Pas vraiment apprécié
Je trouve que il s'en vraiment trop fort mais il au moins le parfum dur longtemps
07-07-2019
febreeze
enjoyed the light fresh scent. nice combination. I would recommend this to my friends especially the ones that are bothered by heavy scents
07-07-2019
Everlasting
Love this scent so much! The air is so refreshing wherever this is sprayed. The combination of peppermint and rosemary is a good blend and you can breathe in the aroma hours after initial use.
06-07-2019
Amazing scent
I always love febreeze. This product smells good and i love it