4.6 5 0 49 49 Bring your garden indoors with the odor-eliminating, minty, and herbal scent of Febreze ONE Fabric Refresher Peppermint & Rosemary.
Febreze ONE Fabric Peppermint & Rosemary

06-07-2019
Febreze
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Excellent product.
05-07-2019
Febreeze
Très bon ce qui es plaisant c'est qu'il sent longtemps ! Bravo!
05-07-2019
buy me!!
I have scent sentivities...and I had no reaction to this lightly scented product. The soft smell remained in the room and didn't linger or disappear. Definately would purchase again
Love Febreze
I have been using Febreze products for years and I love it. This new scent is amazing and a refreshing change. I like the smell it leaves ,very fresh. When I started using the new scent all my friends we’re asking me what it was and now I am happy to say Malloy of my friends have also purchased the new scent . Thank you Febreze for this new scent. It’s amazing!
Can't go won't with Febreze
Always dependable! We love the new scent, it's not strong but rather subtle and enjoyable!
Lovely smell of summer!
I purchased this when it was still cold and snowy outside and it was like bringing your summer garden indoors. It is just lovely and pet friendly too.
Febreze ONE FABRIC Peppermint & Rosemary
I do like the fragrance 👍 and the scent lasts a long time 👍 The only dislike is that it is a very potent solution--
This is great
The smell is great and peppermint is good for headaches. This product helps keep headaches at bay. I like that it is safe for animals. I don't think it needs any improvements. I would recommend this to everyone.
J'adore cette odeur
J'ai adoré ce produit, je trouve que ça ne sent pas trop fort et le parfum est super.
j'adore
tres frais comme senteur et reste longtemp apres 3 jours il sens encore
Luv it!
Love the scents not too overpowering and great that it's a Febreze product to keep air fresh long lasting! Price a bit high but a sale would be good.
Brilliant product.
Loved the scent. Fabric smells fresh for a long time.
Very nice smell
I loved it. It leaves a very nice smell for along time. I definitely recommend it
03-07-2019
I love that it’s not strong enough to give you a headache but it covers the smell great!
Awesome
this was excellent. great smell and gets rid of the dog and shoes odors. Great product