4.2 5 0 173 173 Key lime flavour. 20% of your daily fibre per serving. 5 Bars.
Fibre 1 Cheesecake Bar

03-02-2021
Tasty, sweet and sour!
I enjoyed eating this treat knowing that the calories were low and that it helped me to eat my required daily fibre. Packages make for a convenient snack!
10-12-2020
Tasty treats
Lemon cheesecake treats that are low calorie and delicious.
19-11-2020
Love their bars
Not a huge fan of the Lemon cheesecake one but other wise still tasted pretty good would definitely recommend to someone who Iike's lemon
27-10-2020
Absolutely amazing!! This my new go to snack. I hope they come out with more flavours.
26-10-2020
Love the flavor!
I loved the flavor and texture of this product. Very soft and moist, almost hard to believe its been packaged for a while! Only downside is that it is super small and a bit on the pricier side.
16-10-2020
Tasty
I haven’t tried lately but do remember it really decadent. Loved it
12-09-2020
This product was deliciously sweet and great for an afternoon snack with a coffee. The only downfall is one wasn’t enough. I’d suggest having something more filling with it or a whole box could be gone in no time.
08-09-2020
Yummy without the calories
Due to arthritis pain I have been trying to reduce my sugar intake. As a person who LOVES her sweets I searched high and low for a sweet treat that gave me the feeling of eating sweets without all the sugar that cause my aches and pains. The Fiber 1 line of sweets is definitely my favourite. They are soft, yummy and hit the spot. They stop my sugar cravings in their tracks. I will purchase these again and recommend them to my friends.
13-09-2019
so sweet and refreshing bars they have a wonderful flavor
04-09-2019
Cheesecake without the guilt!
Eating one of these bars is so rich and satisfying! It is a really good healthy alternative to cheesecake as it only has 150 calories and lots of fibre! They're also much more convenient and portable than regular cheesecake.
08-05-2019
YUM!
Loved this bar! It is very good and when I finish I always want to eat more! I love how it is healthier than other brand and that they taste great too. My only issue would be the cost but other than that I love it.
05-07-2018
I thought these were very good for a sweet fix. Squares were big and satisfying. I was the only one in my family to like them the others preferred brownie.
15-11-2017
OMG!!! So good!! If you are craving something sweet i would grab one of these cheesecake bars, they really feel like you're having a treat while still be a healthier option than most cheesecakes
08-11-2017
I really enjoyed these. So much so I went out and bought 2 more boxes. Which didn't last long.
04-11-2017
Tasted too much like dessert rather than a supposedly healthful fibre bar. Doesn't stop me from buying it again! Original flavor from all of those bars out there.