4.2 5 0 165 165 Key lime flavour. 20% of your daily fibre per serving. 5 Bars.

13-09-2019
so sweet and refreshing bars they have a wonderful flavor
04-09-2019
Cheesecake without the guilt!
Eating one of these bars is so rich and satisfying! It is a really good healthy alternative to cheesecake as it only has 150 calories and lots of fibre! They're also much more convenient and portable than regular cheesecake.
08-05-2019
YUM!
Loved this bar! It is very good and when I finish I always want to eat more! I love how it is healthier than other brand and that they taste great too. My only issue would be the cost but other than that I love it.
05-07-2018
I thought these were very good for a sweet fix. Squares were big and satisfying. I was the only one in my family to like them the others preferred brownie.
15-11-2017
OMG!!! So good!! If you are craving something sweet i would grab one of these cheesecake bars, they really feel like you're having a treat while still be a healthier option than most cheesecakes
08-11-2017
I really enjoyed these. So much so I went out and bought 2 more boxes. Which didn't last long.
04-11-2017
Tasted too much like dessert rather than a supposedly healthful fibre bar. Doesn't stop me from buying it again! Original flavor from all of those bars out there.
03-11-2017
I like these fiber one bars because you get your amount of fiber without the gross taste of fiber, you get to taste the yummy flavor of key lime cheesecake.
02-11-2017
I bought these and the chocolate cheesecake bars. They were delicious even my 6 year old loved them. Will definitely purchase again
08-09-2017
Yummy, don't get me wrong but so high in sugar. I wouldn't eat these for fiber, I'd only eat them for dessert. You can get fiber other ways.
11-08-2017
bought for my daughter, and its amazing, she thinks she is getting a tasty treat while its helping her with her fiber intake! though on the pricier side for 5 whole bars, its super worth it!!
29-04-2017
these are the best take nd go snacks ever!!! so conviene!! on the way to my sports games i pop 2 of these i my bag and im on my way!
05-04-2017
I have tried these and love them .Very fresh and light tasting .Reminds me of being in the Tropics.
05-03-2017
I bought these on markdown for $.50 a box and they were delicious. The lime flavor went very well with the cheesecake. Makes a good snack.
20-02-2017
I liked these lemon flavored snacks, high in fiber and almost equal in sugar. I don't like the price of them thou, or I would buy them more often.