4.4 5 0 127 127 Sparkling clean, less harsh chemicals

2019-07-20
Works well love the fragrance free
I am glad to have a fragrance free dishwasher detergent that really works and is available in regular stores. Sometimes, it is hard to find a fragrance free option and when you do it does not work.
2019-01-04
works ok
I prefer the powder version of this line of products, where I control how much I need, more or less, depending on how dirty my load is. I did not find that the power ball cleaned any better than any other brand in this line. I ONLY buy this particular product when on sale. It does clean almost everything with the first wash. Occasionally I will wash items once, such as stainless steel frying pans and then use a stainless steel cleaner to make the product look like new, washing frying pans etc. a second time. Like wise I will use glass cleaner on my glass pots after the pot has been washed once, to again make the product look like brand new on the second wash.
2018-10-08
Finish® Powerball® Quantum® Power & Free
I have almost always used powder or liquid detergent in the past. I received the free sample in the mail and gave it a go. It cleaned the dishes wonderfully, and no streaks, YAY! Also easy to use. The only downfall would be the price of convenience. I would use this product again.
2015-02-17
I have tried this once with a sample, but don't find it to be as good as the powder??? I find its hit and miss as to whether my dishes are completely clean when it's done, great concept, but maybe my 10 year old dish washer doesnt like it.
2015-02-11
I have tried finish powerball quantum power & free sample.I was very happy with the outcome, my dishes looked very clean and had no streaks.It really works!.I will buy this for sure.
2015-01-15
these are great. I got them as a free sample in the mail. That is a great way to try new products.
2015-01-10
Un produit absolument merveilleux comme toute la gamme Quantum de Finish. Ici on utilise rien d'autre!!!
2014-12-02
Finish Quantum Power & Free are so effective at cleaning dishes and leaving them sparkling clean. I would recommend them to anyone who uses a dishwasher. You don't have to worry about re cleaning dishes because they will be clean the first time around with these. Worth the extra $.
2014-10-16
This is the only dishwasher tab I will buy. Dishes come out clean and spotless and it is easy to use. We are a Finish household.
2014-10-05
This stuff is the best! No streak, no spots and get rid of the stickiest grime. Cant beat it!
2014-09-28
Dishes are spotless and squeaky clean. I use with Jet dry rinse agent.
2014-09-19
We love these and have switched to using them as our main method for our dishwasher. Love how quick and easy they are.
2014-09-13
Super strong cleaning power. Cleans dried on tough stuff and leaves no residue or spots. No need to pre-rinse. Have been using these for months now and They do not appear to damage dishes either.
2014-09-11
I love my finish quantum ,don't have to redo my dishes, leaves everything sparking clean would defiantly recommend them
2014-09-11
Not bad! Buy them when the price is right it does do the job!