4.4 5 0 128 128 Sparkling clean, less harsh chemicals

04-09-2019
Works like a charm
What is there to say except that this product is great. It cleans my dishes, leaves them streak-free and glistening. One tab does the trick even with a full load.
20-07-2019
Works well love the fragrance free
I am glad to have a fragrance free dishwasher detergent that really works and is available in regular stores. Sometimes, it is hard to find a fragrance free option and when you do it does not work.
04-01-2019
works ok
I prefer the powder version of this line of products, where I control how much I need, more or less, depending on how dirty my load is. I did not find that the power ball cleaned any better than any other brand in this line. I ONLY buy this particular product when on sale. It does clean almost everything with the first wash. Occasionally I will wash items once, such as stainless steel frying pans and then use a stainless steel cleaner to make the product look like new, washing frying pans etc. a second time. Like wise I will use glass cleaner on my glass pots after the pot has been washed once, to again make the product look like brand new on the second wash.
08-10-2018
Finish® Powerball® Quantum® Power & Free
I have almost always used powder or liquid detergent in the past. I received the free sample in the mail and gave it a go. It cleaned the dishes wonderfully, and no streaks, YAY! Also easy to use. The only downfall would be the price of convenience. I would use this product again.
17-02-2015
I have tried this once with a sample, but don't find it to be as good as the powder??? I find its hit and miss as to whether my dishes are completely clean when it's done, great concept, but maybe my 10 year old dish washer doesnt like it.
11-02-2015
I have tried finish powerball quantum power & free sample.I was very happy with the outcome, my dishes looked very clean and had no streaks.It really works!.I will buy this for sure.
15-01-2015
these are great. I got them as a free sample in the mail. That is a great way to try new products.
10-01-2015
Un produit absolument merveilleux comme toute la gamme Quantum de Finish. Ici on utilise rien d'autre!!!
02-12-2014
Finish Quantum Power & Free are so effective at cleaning dishes and leaving them sparkling clean. I would recommend them to anyone who uses a dishwasher. You don't have to worry about re cleaning dishes because they will be clean the first time around with these. Worth the extra $.
16-10-2014
This is the only dishwasher tab I will buy. Dishes come out clean and spotless and it is easy to use. We are a Finish household.
05-10-2014
This stuff is the best! No streak, no spots and get rid of the stickiest grime. Cant beat it!
28-09-2014
Dishes are spotless and squeaky clean. I use with Jet dry rinse agent.
19-09-2014
We love these and have switched to using them as our main method for our dishwasher. Love how quick and easy they are.
13-09-2014
Super strong cleaning power. Cleans dried on tough stuff and leaves no residue or spots. No need to pre-rinse. Have been using these for months now and They do not appear to damage dishes either.
11-09-2014
I love my finish quantum ,don't have to redo my dishes, leaves everything sparking clean would defiantly recommend them