4.5 5 0 68 68 5X power. Rinses residue, speeds up drying, fights water spots, brilliant shine, glass protection.
Finish Shine & Protect

06-08-2020
No water spots
I often do not use the heated dry option on my dishwasher to save energy, however when I do pick this option the dishes end up spotty. This product eliminates the spots!
14-07-2020
Must have
This is a must have for me! I grew up hand washing all the dishes. It wasn’t until 9 years ago that I’ve owned a dishwasher and at first I didn’t know how to use it or what to use! I have learned to love all Finish products and this is a must have, otherwise my dishes just don’t look right!
02-06-2020
Sparkling dishes.
I have been using Jet Dry for years. It is the only product I use. It keeps my dishes sparkling clean.
02-06-2020
Great!
I make sure to never run out of this stuff. My dishes no longer have spots and are dry.
31-05-2020
Impressed
Got all watermarks off the plates and glasses after they were dried
08-11-2019
Using this product has made a difference in my dishwasher. No more white spots, plates are dried completley, no more oily spots.
12-09-2019
Sparkling shine everytime!
I will not, absolutely will not wash my dishes in the dishwasher without Finish Jet Dry! Leaves my dishes sparkling everytime I wash with Jet Dry, and shortens the drying time! What more could you ask for?!
03-09-2019
Finish
I have always used this product and will continue to do so
24-05-2019
Really Makes a Difference!
A little goes a long way. It makes all the difference in getting spot-free & dry dishes.
25-04-2019
Good product
Does what it says, will leave dishes sparkling dry. Every time a load is done dishes look new, feels good. Easy to use and works great
13-03-2019
Only One I Will Use
I absolutely love this Jet Dry,leaves my dishes sparkling, no residue left.And I never have to wipe a dish when taking them out of dishwasher.
09-03-2019
Got my dishes sparkling when they were really looking foggy. I’ve heard vinegar can be used and works just as well, but haven’t tried it.
08-03-2019
Finish is the best rinse agent
If you like a rinse agent, Finish is the one to get. It does help dishes dry better in the newer dishwashers and leaves less spots, than without a rinse agent. Using the 'hotter' water option in my dishwasher and dry cycle, everything is dry less ridged plastics. Spots are a minimum, silverware looks great. If you have divits in your glass or cup bottoms, you probably will have a ring from retention and evaporation during the 'dry' cycle.
02-02-2019
The trick to shiny dishes
Being from a different country, I'd never understood the impact that water chemistry plays in the dishwasher. Since having added Finish to the cycles, the haziness has been replaced by perfectly clear and clean results, wash after wash.
18-11-2018
Finish shine & protect
I use this all the time and it works well with our dishwasher, I don't remember a time it has not worked well.