4.4 5 0 76 76 5X power. Rinses residue, speeds up drying, fights water spots, brilliant shine, glass protection.

21-11-2016
This is the only rinse agent that works in my dishwasher!! Love it! Even Roth hard water my dishes come out sparkling!!
10-09-2016
I love this product as the dishes come out with an awesome shine and always look fresh as compared to times when I used to run the dishwasher without finish. The product is a little expensive though.
02-09-2016
OK, I am one of those who prefer to hand wash all my dishes! But when I do use my dishwasher I always make sure I always have Finish Shine & protect. I ran out the other day and wow! You really notice the difference when you don`t use finish!
13-08-2016
love this product my dishes always come out clean and without water spots
03-08-2016
My stainless steel dishwasher is very clean with this product. Everything is streak and spot free and dries so much faster. Love this product!
19-07-2016
Finish Shine & Protect makes the difference from clean, to sparkling. I always notice my dishes are extra clean after using this!
12-06-2016
I used Finish Jet Dry and it didn't make the difference that I expected.
02-06-2016
A must have, if you have a dishwasher. It leaves your dishes very clean, and shiny.
16-04-2016
By far the best one I have tried yet, it leave my dishes sparkling I will definitely continue using it from now on.
01-04-2016
Glasses come out shining !!!! This is s great product
26-03-2016
I love this product. My dishes always come out clean and clear with no residue! It works really well with finish the other finish products
24-03-2016
I always use finish products for my dishwasher, they work awesome!
09-03-2016
Probably one of the best ones out there. Well worth the price!
04-03-2016
Best product on the market for clean dishes and shiny glasses.have used it for years.
02-03-2016
I really like this product. 8t helps boost your dishwasher pods. My dishes come out so nice.