4.4 5 0 76 76 5X power. Rinses residue, speeds up drying, fights water spots, brilliant shine, glass protection.

18-02-2016
Great product! My plastic ware is no longer wet when I take it out and glasses are spotless!
04-01-2016
I can see a difference when I don't use it. It does dry my glassware more efficiently.
12-12-2015
I love this product and use it as recommended. It really leaves your glasses spotless.
01-12-2015
Not a bad product it leaves my dishes shiny and spotless.
26-11-2015
I have been lucky with this product. I love they have had free deals in the newspapers coupon booklets lately. I love the results. I look for sales and buy a few at a time.
22-11-2015
Works great. All the dishes, glassware and silverware come of the dishwasher spot free amd shining.
22-11-2015
i have very hard well water so its helps to make my glasses shine
21-11-2015
Before I used this, my dishes always had a milky water mark, after being in the dishwasher.
21-11-2015
This product is great but i find it a bit expensive.
17-11-2015
I tried this and I love the way the glasses sparkle and the plastic storage dishes come out without any residue. The silverware looks great.
17-11-2015
This is a great product but a little pricey to use all the time especially with a huge family and many loads of dishes daily. Works great though and every now and then I buy to get the dishes sparkling. Maybe when everyone moves out I will use it all the time.
16-11-2015
Works as expected. We use this product all of the time along with Finish Powerball detergent. This combo is the best we've found. Bosch 300 series DW.
11-11-2015
I had a free sample bottle given to me from Costco and I tried and now it is my go to product.
10-11-2015
I use finish all the time.Works great. I never have to worry about spots on glasses and helps to clean the dishwasher at the same time
08-11-2015
I've tried this and find it works great! I just wish the price would come down a bit, but I guess you get what you pay for.