4.4 5 0 76 76 5X power. Rinses residue, speeds up drying, fights water spots, brilliant shine, glass protection.

07-11-2015
I use this product in my dishwasher and always have excellent results. My dishes come out shiny and without water spots.
06-11-2015
I use this in my dishwasher all the time. Everything comes out clean and no water spots
05-11-2015
I still find my glasses come out cloudy. Now not ever wash but at least 8-10 times. Very annoying.
04-11-2015
Started using in my dishwasher dishes come out very clean with the help of this product.
04-11-2015
My dishwasher is never run without this in it. I HATE spots and residue on my dishes and glasses; and with this and my finish Quantum on the job, I've never been disappointed. By the way, my dishwasher is 13 years old!
03-11-2015
Amazing! Can't believe how nice the dishes come out of the dishwasher. They shine and no film or water marks.
03-11-2015
love this product....never do dishes without clean and spot free
03-11-2015
Have always used Finish and have had great results...wouldn't change to another product
03-11-2015
I have hard water and it still leaves a cody film on my glasses
03-11-2015
Product works well and dishes come out looking great.
03-11-2015
I never use anything but finish in my dishwasher and my dishes are always shiny and clean. Wont use anything else.
03-11-2015
it is a good product, I use it all the time, nothing better than having no spots on your glass
03-11-2015
really does work to keep glasses sparkling clean. no residue left.
03-11-2015
All dishes come out clean and sparkling. Finish is an excellent product.