4.5 5 0 111 111 Toss a little or a lot into the washing machine at the beginning of the wash and let its long lasting scent system work its magic for clothes that smell fresh for weeks.

2019-05-03
Love the lasting power
I am a scent girl and love the stsying g power if this product, love the smell of my clothes and lines , easy to use, no residue left on my towels , scent stays and is still there weeks after washing .
2019-05-02
Fleecey
If you use just alittle it has just enough n it smells great
2019-04-26
De la senteur à profusion
J'utilise toujours ce produit dans la laveuse, la moitié de la dose recommandée et c'est suffisant pour avoir une senteur dans les vêtements hyper fraîche et réconfortante.
2019-04-25
I love this the smell is awesome ! The price is great cheap !
2019-04-23
Love the smell!
I do like it. Love the smell. Bring out more scents!
2019-04-21
FLEECY
OH WELL GREAT PRODUCT. LEFT CLOTHING SMELLING GREAT FRESH. VERY SOFT SMELLED GREAT AND SOFTNESS FOR WEEKS ON END, WOULD RECONMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FAMILY FRIENDS AND COWORKERS
Fleecy
I love the smell and how it makes your clothes soft for my children high recommend this product
Smells amazing!
There's not many of these scent additives that I am crazy about, but these are amazing! Leave my clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing! There's really nothing I would say needs to be changed. Just an awesome product!
You have got to try it!
I love this prooduct.. Its fair price i love all the different scents that are. Available i.love how it leaves my clothes feeling and smelling. Its easy to use.
2019-04-16
Simply amazing
I absolutely love fleece it leaves my cloths feeling soft and smelling fresh for along time.
2019-04-16
Excellent scent
I Loved this product leaves clothes smelling great.
2019-04-15
Fairly descent product
Worked fine but is hard to figure amount you are dispensing, but overall great smell
2019-04-15
Amazing smell half the price
You can often find this at most supermarkets and it is half the price of the other leading brands. I like to add scents to my linens especially but I don’t like the hefty price tag. I was excited to find a product that fit my budget and did what it said it was going to do.
2019-04-14
Clean and soft
Truly smooth , and fresh smelling of clothes . Especially coming out the dryer .
2019-04-13
Nice and Fresh
I found it made my clothes smell nice and fresh. I would use it again.