4.4 5 0 113 113 Toss a little or a lot into the washing machine at the beginning of the wash and let its long lasting scent system work its magic for clothes that smell fresh for weeks.

Downy
I really like the smell of this product it gives the clothes a nice scent. So will buy it again.
Fleecy fragrance pearls
Happy with it. This is ridiculous I just said I was happy with it. Nice smell I had a coupon I tried it. The clothes smelt very nice even after being in the closet for several Weeks prwweeks
Love the lasting power
I am a scent girl and love the stsying g power if this product, love the smell of my clothes and lines , easy to use, no residue left on my towels , scent stays and is still there weeks after washing .
02-05-2019
Fleecey
If you use just alittle it has just enough n it smells great
26-04-2019
De la senteur à profusion
J'utilise toujours ce produit dans la laveuse, la moitié de la dose recommandée et c'est suffisant pour avoir une senteur dans les vêtements hyper fraîche et réconfortante.
25-04-2019
I love this the smell is awesome ! The price is great cheap !
23-04-2019
Love the smell!
I do like it. Love the smell. Bring out more scents!
21-04-2019
FLEECY
OH WELL GREAT PRODUCT. LEFT CLOTHING SMELLING GREAT FRESH. VERY SOFT SMELLED GREAT AND SOFTNESS FOR WEEKS ON END, WOULD RECONMEND THIS PRODUCT TO FAMILY FRIENDS AND COWORKERS
Fleecy
I love the smell and how it makes your clothes soft for my children high recommend this product
Smells amazing!
There's not many of these scent additives that I am crazy about, but these are amazing! Leave my clothes feeling soft and smelling amazing! There's really nothing I would say needs to be changed. Just an awesome product!
You have got to try it!
I love this prooduct.. Its fair price i love all the different scents that are. Available i.love how it leaves my clothes feeling and smelling. Its easy to use.
16-04-2019
Simply amazing
I absolutely love fleece it leaves my cloths feeling soft and smelling fresh for along time.
16-04-2019
Excellent scent
I Loved this product leaves clothes smelling great.
15-04-2019
Fairly descent product
Worked fine but is hard to figure amount you are dispensing, but overall great smell
15-04-2019
Amazing smell half the price
You can often find this at most supermarkets and it is half the price of the other leading brands. I like to add scents to my linens especially but I don’t like the hefty price tag. I was excited to find a product that fit my budget and did what it said it was going to do.