4.5 5 0 111 111 Toss a little or a lot into the washing machine at the beginning of the wash and let its long lasting scent system work its magic for clothes that smell fresh for weeks.

Sent bon
J'ai achetée ce produit il sent bon et l'odeur reste assez longtemps
a recommander
j'ai acheter ce produit dans le but que mes vetements sentent bon plus longtemps. j'ai par la suite essayer de faire mon propre sent bon pour la maison, simplement merveilleux !
Très bon
Le produit est très bon. Sent bon et rend doux les vetements.
Sent tellement bon
j’ai bien aimer la senteur de mes vêtements après le lavage et la sècheuse. J’ai senti mes vêtements après 2 semaine et la senteur est encore là..reste a savoir si ça sent encore après un mois. J’adore et j’en ai même mis dans des petits sachet dans mes tiroirs et ils sentent encore..bravo
2019-04-08
Smells really good. I will continue to use it. The clothes feel great.
2019-04-06
Downey
Best product out there on I recommend you bring into families household
2019-04-04
Good, smell that lasts
Used it at a friend's and I was surprised, for it is very good
2019-04-03
Pleased
It had a pleasant smell that lasted long. Didn’t leave any residue. Very happy with this product
2019-04-03
Fleecy
I used fleecy when I ran out of my regular beads. I was pleasantly surprised. My clothes smelled great. I would definitely use it again
2019-04-02
I like to used this product because Smell good make the clothes soft.
Long lasting
It’s the best for retaining the smell and adding to the softness of clothing
very soft
great smell and very soft on clothes i recommended this product
New product.
Loved it, smell lasted for weeks. The men in the house really liked it also, never complained at all. No skin reactions on anyone, me and the grandson have edema .I will definitely be buying this product in my future purchases. I strongly recommend this product to all my family and friends.
Love this product
I love the fresh scent and softness this gives your clothes. I would buy it again and again
I would recommend it
It is definitely worth a try.i bought it on sale and pretty happy with purchase.