4.5 5 0 112 112 Toss a little or a lot into the washing machine at the beginning of the wash and let its long lasting scent system work its magic for clothes that smell fresh for weeks.

Fragrance Product
A excellent product we use in our home daily Very fresh fragrance and priced reasonably well
Best long lasting scent
I absolutely love this product. The scent lasts on your clothes for a long time. Nothing else compares
AWesome
Tried this product and just loved it had to go buy more
Fleecy beads
My sheets stay sweet smelling for weeks. It makes my linen closet fresh smelling when sheets and towels are stored there.
Something new to try
I loved this product. Nice to try something new. Definitely will be recommending this to my friends.
Static Free
This is truly a remarkable product. After tossing it into the washing machine it made my clothes smelling fresh and having a lovely fragrance. they were also static free.
2019-05-07
I haven't even seen this where do you buy it may be a smple would be nice
2019-04-30
I think i m gonna love it. It looks good..i saw reviews
2019-04-11
undefined
je nai pas essayer cette marque mais jutilise bcp unstopbable et jAdorrrrrre la senteur qui reste sur mes serviette et mes draps. jaimerais bien essayer fleecy👍🏻🙏🏼
2019-04-09
J'aimerais beaucoup lessayer pour savoir si il sens bon et garde sa fraîcheur longtemp
2019-04-09
Je trouve que les billes sont petite il faudrait que jessai
2019-04-09
Je ne peux pas le critiquer parce que je n'ai pas essayer ce produit là et j'aimerais bien l'essayer. Merci
2019-04-09
Pas encore essayé. Poutmrraus-je obtenir un coupons rabais
2019-04-02
Je veu le teste mes.sa fonctionne pas sa ne fonctionne jamaos
2019-04-02
Wow Fleecy finally has their own pearls type product! This is great! Would love to use it and and super easy to use