4.4 5 0 8 8 This unique bread contains no flour. Instead, we sprout and specially combine seven nutritious grains: Barley, Brown Rice, Corn, Millet, Oats, Rye, and Whole Wheat.

2019-09-08
BEST BREAD
This bread is like a meal unto itself - in fact I often just take a slice and eat it right out of the bag if I don’t want to cook. I find it gets quite hard after toasting, so I like to add butter if I do heat it - yum.
2019-09-04
Freezes well!
I really enjoy this bread as it is filling, tastes good and freezes well too. It’s great on sandwiches and the slightly smaller size allows you to control portions. It’s nice to have different options!
2019-06-21
way too pricey
Good thing I had a coupon...this bread is way over my price range, but it does taste good and lasts a long time when kept in the freezer.
2019-04-16
Yummy healthy bread
Awesome bread for the health consious family.Good even toasted.
2019-03-28
Great bread
We have really enjoyed this bread, tastes great even after frozen. Still fluffy enough for French toast!
2019-03-27
Healthy breaf
This bread tastes pretty good but is very expensive. Unpaid almost $8 for one loaf.
2019-03-20
delicious & nutritious
One of the best bread's I've tried! I love that it's light and made with sprouted grains so I can feel good about it. I eat it every day!
2019-04-02
i am a big fan of grains and brown rice and i would very much like to sample this