4.3 5 0 44 44 No matter how long or hard you scrub with your hands, they’ll never get your face as clean, firm, smooth and glowy as LUNA 3’s soft silicone and high-tech sonic power.
FOREO LUNA™ for Normal Skin

03-01-2020
Great facial addition
Using for several years now. I like that it can be used in the shower too, with your cleanser or exfoliater, and out of the shower to massage in moisturizers or serums. It is quite expensive and I’ve seen others cheaper. It is nice that there is no replacement brushes or anything and the charge lasts a decent amount of time. I actually used it on my stretch marks after my babies to rub my gel in and they like disappeared after 2 days with the Luna brush as it increased circulation. But the months of just applying stretch mark creams to it before did nothing. So there is something here!
01-01-2020
Works great
I’ve been using it for about a year now and I like it... it is pricey tho Massages and cleans.
22-12-2019
works pretty good
works pretty good for beauty purposes, unfortunately has very unusual charger wire, impossible to replace it
08-12-2019
Too expensive
It does a good job, but not any better than other exfoliating products for much less money.
24-11-2019
nice but to expensive
its agreat product for cleaning the skin. But to expensive for theresult. I found a dupe for 30 on ebay
10-11-2019
Cool experience
This product was very new to me. It was very easy to learn how to use and seemed to work very well. Definitely helped me to get my skin care routine on track! The app worked really well, very pleased!
08-10-2019
Perfect for skin cleaning
Perfect for deep cleaning, I have used it for two years, it gives a face massage and helps reduce the blackhead effectively. I think it’s the best machine I have bought! Definitely recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
28-09-2019
great product for face cleaning
It works great and clean the pores and dead skin very well There is a light vibration that massage the skin
25-09-2019
Not worth the $$$$
I do not personally own this product but I tried a friends to see what the hype was about and if I should invest. And after trying it out I have decided to save my money!!!! I didn’t feel like I got the deep cleaning it so “promises”.
22-09-2019
A little to pricey for a scrub
I mean I works pretty good on my back but do I really need to pay this much for a scrub a dub dub, I don’t think so
22-09-2019
Nice but what a price point
Really cool product and felt nice, but oh my gosh that price point! I got one on a great sale but I would NEVER pay full price! I don’t think it’s that special just use a scrub!
22-09-2019
The only cleansing brush u need
This is the only brush you will ever need to buy. i charged this device for 5 mins after i bought it, and haven't charged it for over a year. Really deep cleans your pores while massaging it. Also massages my moisturizers into my face!
21-09-2019
Compact facial massager
This is my go to facial massager! I was told to use only gel by a friend but unfortunately ran out. Started using my other facial cleaners with it and still works great !!!
21-09-2019
Game Changer
After 2 babies and now being over 30, my skin has changed a lot. Simple makeup wipe and moisturizer isn't going to cut it anymore. I picked this up on a whim after hearing so much about it. All I have to say is Oh. My. God! My skin felt so clean, but not dried out. I saw a noticeable difference after only one use.
08-09-2019
Love this
I purchased one of these and absolutely love it. It makes your skin feel so fresh and clean. The charge lasts forever and it’s safe to leave in the shower. Totally recommend buying one.