4.2 5 0 46 46 No matter how long or hard you scrub with your hands, they’ll never get your face as clean, firm, smooth and glowy as LUNA 3’s soft silicone and high-tech sonic power.
FOREO LUNA™ for Normal Skin

13-05-2020
Must Have Skincare Device
The FOREO Luna is the best cleansing brush I've tried. The battery life lasts forever and so easy to clean. Great for sensitive skin and leaves the skin feeling clean. Definitely recommend this to everyone and helped clear my break outs without leaving scars.
21-02-2020
ok
Where do I start. I do like the feel of the vibration, it is not over powering. The silicone is soft on the skin, the size fits nicely in your hand. What do I not like -- the price for one. I am not sure that it really has made any difference to the health of my skin. I use it from time to time, when I think of it, but it has not become a regular feature in my skin care regime.
05-02-2020
Works well
Overall this product works to remove all the dirt left it definitely helps leave your skin feeling cleaner. It's expensive but it's worth the money I would recommend this to anyone
21-01-2020
alright.
Received one in a fabfitfun box, wasnt too impressed with it. It did make my face feel super clean but it didnt last long. Ended up giving it to my daughter and she also wasnt impressed. Couldn't get the app to work either.
03-01-2020
Great facial addition
Using for several years now. I like that it can be used in the shower too, with your cleanser or exfoliater, and out of the shower to massage in moisturizers or serums. It is quite expensive and I’ve seen others cheaper. It is nice that there is no replacement brushes or anything and the charge lasts a decent amount of time. I actually used it on my stretch marks after my babies to rub my gel in and they like disappeared after 2 days with the Luna brush as it increased circulation. But the months of just applying stretch mark creams to it before did nothing. So there is something here!
01-01-2020
Works great
I’ve been using it for about a year now and I like it... it is pricey tho Massages and cleans.
22-12-2019
works pretty good
works pretty good for beauty purposes, unfortunately has very unusual charger wire, impossible to replace it
08-12-2019
Too expensive
It does a good job, but not any better than other exfoliating products for much less money.
24-11-2019
nice but to expensive
its agreat product for cleaning the skin. But to expensive for theresult. I found a dupe for 30 on ebay
10-11-2019
Cool experience
This product was very new to me. It was very easy to learn how to use and seemed to work very well. Definitely helped me to get my skin care routine on track! The app worked really well, very pleased!
08-10-2019
Perfect for skin cleaning
Perfect for deep cleaning, I have used it for two years, it gives a face massage and helps reduce the blackhead effectively. I think it’s the best machine I have bought! Definitely recommend this to anyone who wears makeup.
28-09-2019
great product for face cleaning
It works great and clean the pores and dead skin very well There is a light vibration that massage the skin
25-09-2019
Not worth the $$$$
I do not personally own this product but I tried a friends to see what the hype was about and if I should invest. And after trying it out I have decided to save my money!!!! I didn’t feel like I got the deep cleaning it so “promises”.
22-09-2019
A little to pricey for a scrub
I mean I works pretty good on my back but do I really need to pay this much for a scrub a dub dub, I don’t think so
22-09-2019
Nice but what a price point
Really cool product and felt nice, but oh my gosh that price point! I got one on a great sale but I would NEVER pay full price! I don’t think it’s that special just use a scrub!