5 5 0 93 93 Frank`s RedHot Thick Cayenne Pepper Sauce gives you the same great taste of Frank`s RedHot Original Sauce, but with a thicker and richer consistency for dipping, spreading or pouring.

30-08-2019
great flavour
When I am too tired to cook and I buy a pre-cooked chicken, this is great to add more flavour to the chicken. I also like to sprinkle it on cooked potato slices, or hash-browns that I buy already cooked in the grocery store. I must have to keep in stock, in the fridge.
25-03-2019
Frank`s RedHot Thick
Love this! the texture is great. I add this to different dishes and its such an improvement! Will only buy this brand.
20-03-2019
The Best!
This is the only sauce my husband will allow in our fridge! Period!
07-03-2019
The Bomb
A great addition to have on hand at all times! Kicks up a pizza and makes the best chicken wings or just chicken!
18-02-2019
Frank's sauce
One of the sauces in my fridge.Very versatile ,for different cooking ventures,and great substitute ,for many other hot sauces.
08-01-2019
Franks hot sauce
So good! Basically if you've tried the original Franks and ever thought to yourself... I wish it wasn't quite as runny. Then this will be your new favourite !
10-10-2018
The best
I put that shiiiii on everything, not too spicy .. delicious
21-08-2018
A classic for a reason
A classic for a reason, this is the sauce with a kick for those who like spicy stuff! Great to mix into recipes and give it a little kick, especially this thicker version as it means the recipe stays more 'firm' depending on what you're cooking. It's also a fun replacement for ketchup for those who like something a bit hotter. Would buy again!
04-05-2014
Love Frank's red hot, are family use it all the time over our food.
27-04-2014
THE BOYS IN MY FAMILY LOVE THIS STUFF. THEY HAVE GUTS LIKE A ROCK FOR NOW
12-03-2014
really liked it but goes way to fast!!! Whole family uses it!
15-02-2014
Same great taste but way better for dipping or spreading on all your favorite foods. This is for sure a keeper !
06-02-2014
Used just like ketchup in our house. It is a keeper!
04-02-2014
This is a staple in our house .. love it
02-08-2013
Love all the Franks Red Hot Sauces. This one tops the list with the thickness!