3.9 5 0 52 52 Fizzy meets fuzzy. Sparkling tea finished with the luscious taste of peach.

18-06-2019
OVERPRICED and gouging the masses
nice flavor,,refreshing..overpriced for what you attian at the checkout
27-05-2019
great for a hot summer day
The product itself tastes great maybe not the best for your but its alot better they pepsi or coke overall a great drink great for a hot summer day
07-02-2019
Great taste
Great taste. Probably not the best for you. But if you are tired of your regular bottles of water but dony qant pop this is my go to. Same bubbleness would put all them added sugars
27-09-2018
bubbly
I find the flavour to be strong, you could even mixed in with a can of carbonated water if you wanted to. I wouldn't say the peach flavour was strong, but I've tried a lot of tea drinks of other companies and the peachiness is about the same.
12-09-2018
Refreshing
This is definitely a refreshing sparkling beverage. I buy it once a while. Very nice!
02-02-2018
If you like tea with a bit of a kick this is it. The great taste of tea with the fizz you get with pop. Very good
18-01-2018
I love all these drinks. Great flavour great price.
15-11-2017
Its a nice change from plain old iced tea or pop. Never thought that carbonated iced tea would be good.....but it really is good!
04-11-2017
Sweet and refreshing and normally inexpensive. My hubby loves this!
01-11-2017
I tried all the flavors I could find of this product and loved them all. I don't usually enjoy flavored water but this one is great. My 6 year old son loved them as well. I would recommend them to anybody. great product!!
18-10-2017
I really liked this sparkling tea. I will buy this again.
26-09-2017
i bought this at Walmart for $1 plus tax and deposit i loved it i will buy again it tastes really good it has a taste similar to actual tea
07-09-2017
Great tea! A refreshing drink ice cold or at room temp! Love it
12-08-2017
I tried this variety of Fruit2O and was not impressed. There wasn't much of the peach to taste and was more watery than iced tea.
11-08-2017
While I did not dislike this products my kids did not like it at all. The carbonation was the biggest thing they complained about. I would say it is not kid friendly and I would only use as a mix for other beverages.