3.4 5 0 57 57 Designed to instantly blur the look of visible signs of aging including: fine lines, wrinkles, flaws and dilated pores.

2019-04-16
Undecided on this
I am undecided out his product. It does not really smooth out my fine lines or pores like it says it will but my make up does apply very smooth over the 5 second blur. It doesnt make me break out or irritate my skin which is a bonus.
2018-06-15
this product is very much average when comparing to other leading Silicone primers, this one in particular I have not noticed it help foundation to stay put but rather to slip around a little bit more, when used with wrong products it will pill up which is not good at all but overall I do like how it makes my skin surface very soft silky and smooth, it does very very SLIGHT "blurring" but if anything you'll notice more of the "softness" to you're face than blurring
2018-05-13
Garnier 5 second Blur did not erase any lines and it didn't take years off my face. It somewhat softened the appearance of my wrinkles. I don't use it very often because I find that I can really feel it on my face...it feels heavy...and then of course, I have to rub it...and it comes off in little balls. Before you know it, I'm washing it off. This is a great product for anyone who doesn't mind the feeling of having something on their face and doesn't touch their face often. I don't think this product is meant for women in their 50's. Well, not this woman at any rate. I'm going to give it to my daughter who is in her 20's, I think she'll like it.
2017-09-18
I love Garnier 5 sec blur instant smoother. I use it everyday with or without make up. It works great to blur and smooth facial lines and wrinkles and it feels so light and makes your face really soft.
2017-06-23
Blurs are fantastic and, this one has the feel of liquid silk! I use it around my eyes and smile lines. Prime, blur, contour base, light tap on of blur again then set with powder. Stops the make up from settling in wrinkles amazingly too!
2017-01-21
Its a great primer for before you put on makup, and it does erase the fine lines in as little as a few minutes!
2016-12-21
This product is something i wouldnt normally buy but my mom has it, and it makes a flawless makeup base. I use it all the time now.
2016-10-24
This product I use more like a primer than to "blur" out wrinkles. It is quite smooth and it can make your make up look softer. However if you have oily skin I would not recommend you use this product all over your face.
2016-10-05
I use this all the time. Makes skin so smooth to apply foundation. Only type of 'primer' I will use. It's great except the price is a little steep. Can sometimes find it on sale.
2016-09-08
I love Garnier products but was not impressed with this. It does smooth the skin instantly but doesn't work great on wrinkles like Miracle Blur Instant Smoother.
2016-09-07
I simply love this product A but pricey for the size of the tube but a little goes a long way. It was a great primer too. Loves it!
2016-04-15
It is a great product for someone who has average pores. I don't have really big pores so I'm not sure how it will work for those who do, but I love it on my skin. I have combination skin and it helps my foundation go on smoothly. Very similar to benefit porefessional in my opinion.
2016-04-11
Product did a pretty good job at smoothing out skin tone and minimizing pores. Add a sheer fouindation and the look is quite nice. I did however find that it clogged my pore and dried by skin out a bit over time.
2016-04-01
I tried this product and although it didn't totally cover deep wrinkles it smoothed out the fine lines
2016-02-13
I have tried this. it did make my skin feel smoother. i don't use it all the time. just for special occasions.