4 5 0 159 159 Long-lasting hydration felt up to 7 days
Garnier Body®  Intensive 7 Days Hydrating Lotion

04-09-2019
An Amazing Cream
I have extremely dry hands and face, especially in the winter. I'm allergic to a lot of creams, and I hate the greasy feeling of a lot of creams, but this one is so moisturazing and long lasting and not at all greasy. Its like rubbing water on your face. The only bad thing is, I just ran out of the Aloe one, and I can no longer find it in our city. Not even on Amazon Canada. My heart is broken. :-( I have the Shea Butter one now. I hope it works as well!
17-10-2018
light, refreshing
It was light and refreshing but I didn't notice too much of a difference from regular lotion. If you are looking for a light alternative to heavier creams, this will be perfect. I just prefer the luxurious feel of cream.
06-08-2018
I love this product, it really gives you the moisurizing your skin needs. I find most only last a little while. If i keep using it for days i have no dry skin, which is important to me. because i don't like itchy skin and that happens if my skin is dry,
03-06-2018
I bought this lotion once. It was ok, but didn’t give me the deep moisturizing treatment I was looking for. As a daily lotion it worked well to keep my skin smooth.
02-02-2018
FEELS CREAMY AND ABSORBS QUICKLY SO YOU DON'T HAVE THAT GREASY FEELING.
20-10-2017
This is a great moisturiser for any type of skin smells great too
17-10-2017
Use this product a lot I find it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and moisturizer really well
13-09-2017
I got this from the dollar store (not a dollar mind you) but this stuff is amazing and sure does moisturize!
11-09-2017
I really like this product as it leaves my skin soft and moisturized without feeling greasy
12-08-2017
I did not like the way this lotion felt on my skin....didn't even finish the bottle. Would not recommend and will not be buying this again!
05-07-2017
Very light and non greasy product. Absorbs quickly so resuming whatever you are doing is accomplished very quickly. I actually bought this product at the Dollarama for $2.00. Sweet deal for sure. I liked it so much I went back and bought 4 more.
19-06-2017
this product works great on the skin truly does hydrate and leaves skin feeling smooth and lovely
23-04-2017
This product has a great scent. It moisturizes well, but washes off instantly in water. Without washing , it lasts a long time. It's slightly greasy.
06-02-2017
If my skin is feeling very dry, I will apply this, but I feel as though it is a bit greasy, not overly though. I don't really like using this as a daily moisturizer, but that's just my personal opinion. It is nice though, and VERY moisturizing, I just prefer something a bit less oily and greasy. :)
30-01-2017
my hands are very dry so I did not feel it lasted 7 days but it does moisturize quite well.